• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks turned down Teague for Middleton

AtLaS

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Well, at least the Hawks are looking for the right acquisitions.

Obviously Tobais Harris was available.   However, it would have required a three way if you were going to use Teague.

However, Dennis is still not ready.  Did you see the end of the Milwaukee game?

24 minutes ago, Diesel said:

However, Dennis is still not ready.  Did you see the end of the Milwaukee game?

The game he scored 11 of the 15 OT points on 5/9 FGs, adding a block, a rebound and assisted one of the TWO FGs all other Hawks score while shooting 2/8 FGs? Yeah he had 2 turns (I'd credit one of them the receiver). 

All this in his probable 1st 40+ mins game... I don't know why I'm still reading your posts...

• Like 2

I'm not familiar with his game but there's nothing inspiring about his numbers.  He has perfect size and a sweet deal.  I'm sure that was the appeal to Budcox. 

I prefer Jeff coming off the bench but we all know his psyche couldn't handle that.  Whatever.  Even in a down year he still has one of the best value contracts in the league so the franchise is likely content to just ride it out with him out for one more year.  

Jeff's closest career win share peer is Josh Childress, though :afro:

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Good player, but he's another big 2 or small 3.

He'd make us better.  Heck, even if he is just a big2/schmall 3 at least Middleton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BazeLock

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He'd make us better.  Heck, even if he is just a big2/schmall 3 at least Middleton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BazeLock

since when indicates the number of greater signs the difference? How about:

Middleton > 10³°°°°°°°°° * BazeLock 

:cool:

Just now, rd79 said:

since when indicates the number of greater signs the difference? How about:

Middleton > 10³°°°°°°°°° * BazeLock 

:cool:

@kg01 don't know what that means, lol.

vor 58 Minuten, benhillboy sagte:

I'm not familiar with his game but there's nothing inspiring about his numbers.  He has perfect size and a sweet deal.  I'm sure that was the appeal to Budcox. 

I prefer Jeff coming off the bench but we all know his psyche couldn't handle that.  Whatever.  Even in a down year he still has one of the best value contracts in the league so the franchise is likely content to just ride it out with him out for one more year.  

Jeff's closest career win share peer is Josh Childress, though :afro:

his overall numbers are down because he had a long party after signing last years deal with mil. who where anxious if he will ever show up again...middleton showed up after 20 or so games playing real shite before