• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron and Heat Matchup Already Being Discussed

AUhawksfan

Please don't tell me this is a trend where I'm going to have to start seeing stories like this.....

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15460683/cleveland-cavaliers-lebron-james-says-thought-playing-miami-heat-playoffs

Obviously Lebron and the media aren't taking us seriously.  Can we use this as motivation and quit playing scared against these guys?  Lebron is already looking ahead and not showing any respect for his current matchup.

Let's show up tonight please!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Please don't tell me this is a trend where I'm going to have to start seeing stories like this.....

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15460683/cleveland-cavaliers-lebron-james-says-thought-playing-miami-heat-playoffs

Obviously Lebron and the media aren't taking us seriously.  Can we use this as motivation and quit playing scared against these guys?  Lebron is already looking ahead and not showing any respect for his current matchup.

If we have any heart (at all) we make them eat those words one way or another.

3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Why should he? He has beaten the Hawks 10 or 11 times in a row.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I'm I the only one who thinks Hump will/can put a body on Thompson and help neutralize his rebounding?

What about seeing Thabo guarding Lames more? Or maybe let Krik see more time at the 2 if Korver is going to be on lockdown? 

Maybe don't take Baze out when he's the hot hand?

If our Hawks thought they were disrespected I would say their play on the court did not show it. Like a kid getting insulted by a bully and then beaten up.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Jinxed myself.....obviously the Hawks agreed with Lebrons.

@kg01 we might need to get that reverse jinx game going!

Listen, it's not even worth trying.  You don't guard this team, you just close your eyes, hold on, think happy thoughts and wait for it to be over.  Is it too late to petition the league to allow us out of this series after 2 games?  No one would protest.

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

If our Hawks thought they were disrespected I would say their play on the court did not show it. Like a kid getting insulted by a bully and then beaten up.

Right!