• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT to Spursfanpeacemaker

Thomas

I know I'm not Spursfan, but I'm guessing it was just a gut feeling of Pop.  What's much more puzzling is Steven Adams only getting 2 shot attempts when he's by far the toughest player on the team.  Westbrook takes as much off the table as he puts on.  I fell asleep on the game twice, going to watch it for real now.

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've  seen Pop do this b4. He knows Duncan better than most.

True.  Duncan has been getting written off for what, 6 or 7 years now?  I ain't getting hooked.  I think he has one more monster game in him like when he beasted against OKC a couple years ago to seal the Conference.  Pop just waiting for the perfect storm to detonate it.  Likely in the Finals if they're participating.  Adams and Thompson are the last guys you want to bang around with if you're old (Timmy) or soft (Fredo). 

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

True.  Duncan has been getting written off for what, 6 or 7 years now?  I ain't getting hooked.  I think he has one more monster game in him like when he beasted against OKC a couple years ago to seal the Conference.  Pop just waiting for the perfect storm to detonate it.  Likely in the Finals if they're participating.

He averaged like 20/10 on 60% in last year's playoffs, if I remember correctly.  Don't think people were writing him off.

Pop got Timmy ass up off the pine to make the beautiful inbounds lob with 7 seconds to Kawhi though.  This after Kawhi grabbed a monstrous offensive rebound and staved off a Westbrook steal a couple plays before that.  Those f&@kin guys.

1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

He averaged like 20/10 on 60% in last year's playoffs, if I remember correctly.  Don't think people were writing him off.

The media has widely questioned Timmy's viability the following year ever since they lost in the first round to Memphis long ago.  He was going through signifigant injury concerns, was well over 30, and was never rooted in athleticism.  It was easy for the media, but then Bud(?) supercharged their offensive system and begged Pop to trade for Claw, among other things, and here they are.

Edited by benhillboy

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Hey Spursfan, in a close game Duncan didn't play hardly at all. Are you surprised?

No im not surprised at all, Timmy is always team first, and cares more about the team getting the win, whatever it takes

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

I surely wish Hoford had the same mindset as Duncan. Al is a multimillionaire so if he put the team first he could get his five contract but could also give the Hawks a discount like Tim has for the Spurs. Guessing it's a pipe dream. My hats off to Tim.

• Like 1

I surely wish Hoford had the same mindset as Duncan. Al is a multimillionaire so if he put the team first he could get his five contract but could also give the Hawks a discount like Tim has for the Spurs. Guessing it's a pipe dream. My hats off to Tim.

What has Al done to say he's not a team player. I'm frustrated too, but accusing Al of being selfish is too far.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Same, hope he has that same mindset too, sacrificing for the team, if he does really care about atlanta

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

16 hours ago, Thomas said:

Al never got the max like Duncan and Dirk did before giving discount. They both earned more than $200M before. It's his first really big payday. I expect nobody to give discount on his 1st big payday.