• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank You, Jeff Teague!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So where the heck is he playing now? Overseas?

I don't think he wants to go overseas, not that a lot of teams are chomping at the bit for him to come over. Last I saw, he's been spending time in the D-League with the OKC Blue (former Tulsa 66ers).

http://dleague.nba.com/player/marquis-teague/

~lw3

• Moderators

It has been a very interesting ride from young backup being overshadowed by Lawson to emerging starter to borderline All-Star and back to good starter.  There has been inconsistency and weirdness mixed in.  It has been a fun ride, and I wish you the best at home in Indy except when you face the Hawks.  But even then it will be a tip of the cap to you and game on!

I'm not going to recap the bad, but here are my favorite good and weird moments:

Good news, everyone — Atlanta Hawks point guard Jeff Teague isn't partially deaf anymore because a Utah doctor cleaned out his ears, which were apparently so full of waxy buildup that he literally couldn't hear out of his left ear during Atlanta's weekend losses to the Golden State Warriorsand Los Angeles Clippers. Whew. Glad we got that all cleared up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/hawks--jeff-teague-couldn-t-hear-for-a-while-due-to--a-considerable-amount-of-wax--in-his-ears-201422881.html;_ylt=AwrBT.Qv_WtX4dQAqnhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTExcjZhcGFzBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUlDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--

People will be wishing for someone like him after the end of next season.  You don't just part with a proven PG because he isn't Kyrie Irving.  Hawks deals have been pathetic for years.  I have lost all faith in this management.