• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA TRADE RUMORS: TEAGUE TO SPURS

Spursfanpeacemaker

Interesting thought but this article is just a guy saying some stuff.  Spurs aren't a good trade partner for the Hawks.  Slomo and Mills for Teague?  Nah, sun.

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Please no more dealing with the Spurs. They are just smarter than us. Let's deal with the Pelicans Kings or Sixers lol.

1 more deal.  They still owe us for the Splitter deal last year.  Pay up, Pop.

Just now, kg01 said:

1 more deal.  They still owe us for the Splitter deal last year.  Pay up, Pop.

Lol...no please. I'll take the loss there no need to deal again with them. Because even if it looks like we won, we would somehow still lose.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...no please. I'll take the loss there no need to deal again with them. Because even if it looks like we won, we would somehow still lose.

I'd like to quote Rosie Perez aka Gloria here...

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

You earned a 'like' for evoking the name of the mythical lady, Rosie Perez.  Mmhmm

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anyone that quotes from quite possibly my favorite movie of all time gets a like.

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Anyone that quotes from quite possibly my favorite movie of all time gets a like.

Lol..yup I actually watched the first hour of it again tonight for the billionth time.