• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just for the Record: No Relation!

lethalweapon3

Thanks for sharing this.  Our new coach posted a pic with Howard a few weeks ago as have a few GT players so it's been evident he's been working out there.  Now we know some specifics.  DFav has been down there too.

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I'm just throwing this out there but I'd be a great shit talker to Dwight. It comes naturally to me. Lol. Just ask @kg01 aka the gimp...

The shot whisperer. 

Glad Dwight is working on his shot. But the dude needs to get his post game going.  Let the other guys hamdle the shooting 

His post game is fine the key is just feeding the post early when he gets deep position. We've enormous success with that with Al and Sap and I suspect it will go to another level with D15thalWeapon expanding his game.

I was a few rows back of the baseline behind the goal last year at the Christmas game when the Hawks came to Houston and I saw Dwight take a bunch of FTs and his form looked light years better than I had remembered it. If he's actually improving on that even more then that changes the game for our entire team.

Man I'm fired up that we have Dwight Hump n Jack on this team! [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I'm sure@kg01 can recognize Dwights hands on his shoulders from a few feet away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're misguided here, Dolphin.  @Spud2Nique and @JayBirdHawk are the hand-obsessed Squawkers.  Spud2 has trouble palming tennis balls apparently so it's kind of a jealousy thing for him.

For JB?  Well apparently, like Black Lives, size matters  ... man, as a brutha, that joke felt kinda wrong-ish.  Self-ban. :mellow:

Just now, kg01 said:

You're misguided here, Dolphin.  @Spud2Nique and @JayBirdHawk are the hand-obsessed Squawkers.  Spud2 has trouble palming tennis balls apparently so it's kind of a jealousy thing for him.

For JB?  Well apparently, like Black Lives, size matters  ... man, as a brutha, that joke felt kinda wrong-ish.  Self-ban. :mellow:

Heeey, I'm allowed to have a size obsession.

But yeah, that deserves the ban hammer....good day sir!

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

You are white cul de...everyone knows already...lol