• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBC Sports: "Rebound, Howard"

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

{{Fill in the Blank, below, with a former Hawk trophy winner}}

The only other players to set career-high offensive-rebounding rates north of 15% after their age-30 season: Dennis Rodman (20.8% at age 33 with the 1994-95 Spurs) and ____ _________ (15.6% at age 32 with the 2004-05 Mavericks).

~lw3

• Like 3

• Moderators

Whether you like his game or not, surely he's exceeded expectations.   I think Bud feels like his strategy for the season is close to working but the shooting and transition D from the wings just hasn't been there.   And there isn't much he can do about it this year.   

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Whether you like his game or not, surely he's exceeded expectations.   I think Bud feels like his strategy for the season is close to working but the shooting and transition D from the wings just hasn't been there.   And there isn't much he can do about it this year.   

Way to shit on Alan Henderson. It's his moment damnit and you waltz in here with your fancy transition D talk and them sorta tings. Smh. 

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I agree, the ability of our wings as first players back in transition defense has been bad, they have to track the ball and player and more often than not - fail to do so.  This is where I think Taurean can help.  More athleticism trailing plays etc.