• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

F U Rodgers...ur next!

GO FALCONS!!!!

ps @jy23 I'm ready for that avatar change if you want to make it a Falcons for support, even better! Lol.

@Spud2Nique see man now you've ruined it for me lol. You being so supportive and all I can't be mean like I wanted to lmao. I'm about to pm you in just a min....and welcome to the family my brother 

Edited by jy23

20 minutes ago, jy23 said:

@Spud2Nique see man now you've ruined it for me lol. You being so supportive and all I can't be mean like I wanted to lmao. I'm about to pm you in just a min....and welcome to the family my brother 

I know I know. But I swear I didn't mean to fall in love. I guess it just happened. It started when the Lions got knocked out by the Seahawks, then Russell Wilson commented on the Atlanta Hawks moving to Seattle, then you beating the Seahawks, and now your facing my #1 most hated team in the last 25 years in the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, who by the way threw a bs Hail Mary TD to beat the Lions last year and beat us in the final regular season to take the our first division title in Motown away since 1993.....

It was the perfect storm for me to hop on your bandwagon. And an added bonus is if the Falcons win, I think it generates more respect for the entire professional sports organizations of Atlanta including our beloved Hawks.

Again, this is somewhat awkward and it's like telling an old girlfriend that you've fallen in love with a new girl but you didn't mean for it to happen. It was fate. :-)

@Spud2Nique 

When the old girl friend is no longer available and a new gal is available,

smiling at you, do you ignore the new gal or smile back?

GO ATL FALCONS !

After all, you're already here, being a Hawks fan.  It's an
Atlanta Family thing....

:air_kiss:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I know I know. But I swear I didn't mean to fall in love. I guess it just happened. It started when the Lions got knocked out by the Seahawks, then Russell Wilson commented on the Atlanta Hawks moving to Seattle, then you beating the Seahawks, and now your facing my #1 most hated team in the last 25 years in the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, who by the way threw a bs Hail Mary TD to beat the Lions last year and beat us in the final regular season to take the our first division title in Motown away since 1993.....

It was the perfect storm for me to hop on your bandwagon. And an added bonus is if the Falcons win, I think it generates more respect for the entire professional sports organizations of Atlanta including our beloved Hawks.

Again, this is somewhat awkward and it's like telling an old girlfriend that you've fallen in love with a new girl but you didn't mean for it to happen. It was fate. :-)

Hey man, I ain't mad at you. I love it. I just hope we can keep this up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

@Spud2Nique 

When the old girl friend is no longer available and a new gal is available,

smiling at you, do you ignore the new gal or smile back?

GO ATL FALCONS !

After all, you're already here, being a Hawks fan.  It's an
Atlanta Family thing....

:air_kiss:

You know I stay loyal gramps! That's how we do it. Loyalty is huge is relationships, life and basketball. But so is family and it just feels like the Falcons are the Hawks sibling that should always be protected. :-)

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Matt, Aaron, Big Ben and Brady. Pretty decent group of QBs in this final four. Some great games coming up.

Championship Sunday is by far the best weekend in sports.  Usually you get 7 hours full of Pro Bowl-caliber players locked in for every play.

I know Rogers is gonna throw for 300 and 3 versus our secondary.  I'm also confident our offense is gonna run roughshod over their D and we'll win the turnover battle by 2.  Falcons by 9 baby.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

You know I stay loyal gramps! That's how we do it. Loyalty is huge is relationships, life and basketball. But so is family and it just feels like the Falcons are the Hawks sibling that should always be protected. :-)

A most excellent avatar Spud. Gee, where did that come from.

• Like 1

This is a comment off of Falcoholic below about PFF QB ratings since Russell Wilson had a higher one than Matt on Sunday. Impossible right? Some stats just aren't all that meaningful and this is a very interesting take on it.

Here's how PFF QB rating works

Sadly, I’m not kidding. Except (maybe) for where I suggest the raters live.This came out a few years ago when Aaron Rodgers had at worst the 2nd best game of the week at QB and got something like the 2nd or 3rd worst rating. Here’s how PFF’s QB ratings work. And there’s some element of this in ratings at other positions too.Some dude who lives in his mom’s basement looks at the video of the game for every play and rates the QBs. He also believes that he can not only look into the soul of the QB but he can also determine if the pass was thrown as well as possible and if there were better options who got overlooked. So if Joe "I Live In My Mom’s Basement" PFF-Rater thinks that QB A didn’t throw the ball 100% as well as he could and/or if a better receiver was overlooked, they deduct points for that. So the PFF ratings for QBs and probably everything are full of any personal biases. prejudices and plain old poor judgement that the rater has. So yes, it’s not unusual for a QB with a worse game overall to be rated quite a bit better than a guy who had a better game for whatever reason the rater wants to pull out of his own butt to justify it.

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

Fox broadcast Sunday..

IMG_3513.JPG.ea513e9ff4f7564d0d1d50f9bfa

I love it but that's the polite version. I personally think Joe Buck would be on his knees...

I DUNNO WHO I HATE MORE...JOE f*** OR AARON RODGERS...

I hope Vic Beasley puts the biggest hit of his career on Rodgers this Sunday....

2 hours ago, Dnice said:

I saw another more explicit a couple of weeks ago, featuring  Randy Marsh.. lol

Was it the internet episode? Lol

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I love it but that's the polite version. I personally think Joe Buck would be on his knees...

I DUNNO WHO I HATE MORE...JOE f*** OR AARON RODGERS...

I hope Vic Beasley puts the biggest hit of his career on Rodgers this Sunday....

Vic teabagged him last game lmao 

Edited by jy23

I don't know if I said it already but whether I did or not, I'll admit it here. I was wrong. I had my doubts going into this season, and the Bucs game seemingly solidified them. But after the Denver game, it felt different to me than last season, and while I did waver a bit, it turned out that it was different.

All the credit in the world. Just getting a center, picking up Sanu/Gabriel, and the development of Tevin Coleman completely transformed the offense.

• Like 2

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Lurker said:

I don't know if I said it already but whether I did or not, I'll admit it here. I was wrong. I had my doubts going into this season, and the Bucs game seemingly solidified them. But after the Denver game, it felt different to me than last season, and while I did waver a bit, it turned out that it was different.

All the credit in the world. Just getting a center, picking up Sanu/Gabriel, and the development of Tevin Coleman completely transformed the offense.

I think most everyone was wrong at the outset.   I certainly had no faith in Shannahan.    I always had faith in Ryan and Julio though.  And Beasley?   It's like someone went to him and said "What are you doing?  Why don't you just run by and through guys.  No one can stop you?  Quit dancing around the line and blast in there."