• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd say it really showed in the scrimmage.   The thing about Moose is he's quick.   When you look at him compared to a guy like Ryan Kelly or Splitter he's so much quicker.   It's something i've never really noticed before.  He's still kind of weak trying to guard the 4 and 5 but his activity makes up for it sometimes.     

I have high hopes for Hardaway this year.   I'm not a big fan of constant spurs comparisons because i think we're a different type of team but Hardaway certainly has the opportunity to be a Ginobili for us.  

• Like 3

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Thursday - 8 PM - @ Memphis...

I've had a great week end with my sports teams.  Tennessee won!  Clemson won !  Falcons won !  Braves won !

And now, this week, after so very long, pre season games begin for the Hawks......

Hawks will, as per those "expert" sports gurus, struggle to make the playoffs this season.  Caution to me.  Don't

get too upset by the results of the games before the regular season begins.  There are a lot of new players who

still have a lot to learn.  They are just now being emerged into "Bud ball."

Keep this in mind if, when the regular season begins, Hawks aren't 10-0  and running over every team.  If we

struggle and have a 5-5 record, please don't panic, Gray Mule. 

If, on the other hand, Atlanta is on the bottom of the pile when they take their Christmas brake, think panic thoughts.

Hawks have players who are not 100% healthy right now.  Others are completely recovered and ready to go.

Hopefully Millsap, J Jack and Dennis will all be OK soon.  Splitter is, we hear, close and Korver should be fine.

GO ATL HAWKS !

PS.  How about how the Braves ended their season and the Falcons have started theirs !

GO ATLANTA !

Tennessee?   I didn't know that.   I was dumbfounded by how Georgia lost that game but now I know what happened.   The power of prayer!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'd say it really showed in the scrimmage.   The thing about Moose is he's quick.   When you look at him compared to a guy like Ryan Kelly or Splitter he's so much quicker.   It's something i've never really noticed before.  He's still kind of weak trying to guard the 4 and 5 but his activity makes up for it sometimes.     

I have high hopes for Hardaway this year.   I'm not a big fan of constant spurs comparisons because i think we're a different type of team but Hardaway certainly has the opportunity to be a Ginobili for us.  

Yeah, Moose keeps this up and his spot on the roster is secure.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Got my tickets for Opening Night against the Wiz!!!!

Im-Ready-Lets-Do-This-Reaction-Gif.gif

This time make some freakin noise already. Stop sittin and twiddling ur thumbs. Make some noise...

Oh man, this thread delivers.  Wanna know what does not deliver?  This preseason game between the Roggets and Knix.  Even adjusting eggspectations for preseason play, man these teams look awful.

After seeing all these terribad 7-seconz or less shots ....

My eyes!

sawat

... my eyes are bleed for some well-run pace 'n space.

( :laugh: That little girl trips me out.)

OMFG it's getting worse!  Why am I watching this?!

Knicks!  Harden is going to dribble the ever-loving tar out of the ball then he is going to shoot!  He's not going to pass!  Why are you still and-1'ing him!?!  Argh, I can't take it!

The cable in this stupid hotel isn't working so it's like this or Chopped Kids on Food Network.  F it.  I'm finna learn how to grill duck thighs or whatever from some 8yo.