• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

No summary that I can find (ESPN wasn't going up to the Cornhusker State anyway), but the video lead reads:

"Despite Wade's performance, Bulls fall in preseason finale."

http://www.espn.com/nba/game?gameId=400897299

They couldn't even find time to squeeze the word "Hawks" in there. The 40-second video on SportsCenter involved three Wade plays, and that's it. No bothering to note that he went 3-for-14 from the field, or that Chicago was 4-for-22 from 3-point land. No mention of the final score, no "Despite that Hawks win by 16." No bothering to even mention why these teams are playing at Creighton. It was as if all the fine people of Omaha came out to see Dwyane Wade.

~lw3

They have no shame. None.

• Like 3

• Moderators

While I was busy slinging poo at BSPN, I forgot to note that NBATV had more sensible video coverage of yesterday's affairs. Thank you, Tenth and Techwood!

"Korver, Howard, & the Hawks defeat the Bulls - NBA.com"

http://www.nba.com/video/2016/10/20/0011600094-atl-chi-short-recap

~lw3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I really didn't want to laugh :fuk:, but I did.

Sorry about that. Lol. Oh, during the game last night, with about 2 minutes left in the 4th, Prince made an awesome pass to Bembry for a bunny banker. I rewound and watched several times, I love the instincts of both rookies on that play. I said it before and I'll say it again, we have a couple of pretty special rookies here. Looking forward to a great year from them and the rest of our squad.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Sorry about that. Lol. Oh, during the game last night, with about 2 minutes left in the 4th, Prince made an awesome pass to Bembry for a bunny banker. I rewound and watched several times, I love the instincts of both rookies on that play. I said it before and I'll say it again, we have a couple of pretty special rookies here. Looking forward to a great year from them and the rest of our squad.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw that it a highlight - that was nice

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

While I was busy slinging poo at BSPN, I forgot to note that NBATV had more sensible video coverage of yesterday's affairs. Thank you, Tenth and Techwood!

"Korver, Howard, & the Hawks defeat the Bulls - NBA.com"

http://www.nba.com/video/2016/10/20/0011600094-atl-chi-short-recap

~lw3

When I click on the link I get a video of Charlotte vs. Chicago.  We don't get no respect!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We will have to rely on our defense the first part of the season as the  offensive kinks get worked out.

I thought we were 2nd to Spurs on D. No?