• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

14 minutes ago, Lurker said:

If today is a hint at the regular season rotation, it's a hint that Bud will continue to not play rookies. SMDH

Here's a hint: Delaney has been playing.

Good to see Tim playing well.

Really concerned about Dwight and his fouls. He picks up way  too many cheap fouls.  He has to find a way to limit that

Dennis looks ready

Glad basketball is back but man I will be glad when the real season starts.  This game has been hard to watch. The Pelicans are just an awful watch without

Anthony Davis

Someone should keep a tally of how many times Bob and Nique reminds us that Dwight won DPOY 3 times. 

Edited by Sarcatic1

18 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I know it's wrong but I can't stop laughing ...omg the way Bud went down was freakin hilarious lmao

Very wrong but I kept rewinding it and snickering.

He looked liked he was in a lot of pain. That sling prolly prevented him from being able to avoid it.

Hammy running the huddle.

12 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Good to see Tim playing well.

Really concerned about Dwight and his fouls. He picks up way  too many cheap fouls.  He has to find a way to limit that

Dennis looks ready

Glad basketball is back but man I will be glad when the real season starts.  This game has been hard to watch. The Pelicans are just an awful watch without

Anthony Davis

Someone should keep a tally of how many times Bob and Nique reminds us that Dwight won DPOY 3 times. 

Dwight uses his hands and not his feet to play defense. He'll be in foul trouble if he doesn't change that.

Bud did say he wasn't worried about THjr shooting.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

If today is a hint at the regular season rotation, it's a hint that Bud will continue to not play rookies. SMDH

The only hint is that our starters needed a lot of playing time since this is their first game as a unit.

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dwight uses his hands and not his feet to play defense. He'll be in foul trouble if he doesn't change that.

Bud did say he wasn't worried about THjr shooting.

Ya, great call on the feet. I'm worried about his foul trouble too.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Rathbun pretty much just said what we saw in the first half: "Is the 10 man rotation". That means both draft rookies are d league bound. SMDH.

At least one of em,  or we'll see their suit game if not in Austin.