• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FINALLY ! -Pre season is here !

Gray Mule

10 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Is the Hawks v Grizzlies game on Thurs really not going to be televised? I need some damn Hawks basketball already!

anybody know of a way to watch it?

Believe that Fox Sports Southeast is showing the three home games and the others are just on Hawk's radio network. Don't know of another way to see it. The first one shown will be against the Cavs I think.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, kg01 said:

OMFG it's getting worse!  Why am I watching this?!

Knicks!  Harden is going to dribble the ever-loving tar out of the ball then he is going to shoot!  He's not going to pass!  Why are you still and-1'ing him!?!  Argh, I can't take it!

The cable in this stupid hotel isn't working so it's like this or Chopped Kids on Food Network.  F it.  I'm finna learn how to grill duck thighs or whatever from some 8yo.

:biggrin:

• Like 2

kg01

Poor Dwight Howard.  Do yo remember who he played for last season?  Does any one believe that

everything will be better for him playing "Bud ball" instead of what he endured last season?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Poor Dwight Howard.  Do yo remember who he played for last season?  Does any one believe that

everything will be better for him playing "Bud ball" instead of what he endured last season?

I know I wasn't the one asked but the answer seems to be freakin yes!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

kg01

Yeah, Coach 'Antoni takes the worst of Harden and exacerbates and encourages it.  He'll have some great nimbers but they'll be a .500 type of team IMHO.

Speaking of dysgruntled former-Roggets, I wonder if we could/should take a flyer on the Montijunas guy in the name of increasing the level of team-talent.  Seems Scott may be gone in favor of Muscala (who, per y'all, has looked improved).  I don't know, just brain-storming.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, Coach 'Antoni takes the worst of Harden and exacerbates and encourages it.  He'll have some great nimbers but they'll be a .500 type of team IMHO.

Speaking of dysgruntled former-Roggets, I wonder if we could/should take a flyer on the Montijunas guy in the name of increasing the level of team-talent.  Seems Scott may be gone in favor of Muscala (who, per y'all, has looked improved).  I don't know, just brain-storming.

I would but we have so many bigs right now.   I guess if we traded Splitter.   

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I would but we have so many bigs right now.   I guess if we traded Splitter.   

It's a tough call.  He's better than Musc offensively but not as willing/active defensively.  We need Spllits Malt Liquor at backup C tho.

17 hours ago, kg01 said:

OMFG it's getting worse!  Why am I watching this?!

Knicks!  Harden is going to dribble the ever-loving tar out of the ball then he is going to shoot!  He's not going to pass!  Why are you still and-1'ing him!?!  Argh, I can't take it!

The cable in this stupid hotel isn't working so it's like this or Chopped Kids on Food Network.  F it.  I'm finna learn how to grill duck thighs or whatever from some 8yo.

Brandon Jennings came in and the announcers started talking about how he looks for pickup games all over the nation and I was done.  I don't want to know any inside information about Brandon Jennings.  It got even more awkward as they tip-toed around Rose's icky civil suit and his patented "headed to the locker room" sideline update.

And the second game was much more about the Clippers than the Warriors, who are probably gonna bludgeon even their staunchest haters into liking them they're gonna be so dominant.  At any given time KD is a third option.  WTF.  He showed signs of increased defensive effort so I can't be mad.  I will be watching to see if he's setting hard screens like Klay and Steph do or not.  I have my doubts.

The Clippers have always hated playing with and for one another.  Looks like it's gonna continue.  Who's surprised.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Brandon Jennings came in and the announcers started talking about how he looks for pickup games all over the nation and I was done.  I don't want to know any inside information about Brandon Jennings.  It got even more awkward as they tip-toed around Rose's icky civil suit.

And the second game was much more about the Clippers than the Warriors, who are probably gonna bludgeon even their staunchest haters into liking them they're gonna be so dominant.  At any given time KD is a third option.  WTF.  He showed signs of increased defensive effort so I can't be mad.  I will be watching to see if he's setting hard screens like Klay and Steph do or not.  I have my doubts.

The Clippers have always hated playing with and for one another.  Looks like it's gonna continue.  Who's surprised.

It was cute how JVG went all hard after Collison's 8game suspension saying 1st offense should be a season missed, 2nd offense should be banishment or STTE.  Meanwhile, Rose is facing so much more severe charges yet they're tip-toeing through talking about that.

LAC will be broken up after this season if not at the deadline IMHO.

On 10/4/2016 at 1:52 PM, macdaddy said:

So if Moose stays then who goes?   I'm spending way too much time trying to figure that out.  

Yeah, good question. No clue, other than if Scott goes to jail or Jack doesn't recover from injury.

Hey Hazer, belated Happy Birthday. I thought you might be recovering for a few days from such an event as that. With our guys any level of injury throws a wrench into the roster even if the season hasn't truly started. Todays news with Tiago just adds to the craziness of it all.   

26 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hey Hazer, belated Happy Birthday. I thought you might be recovering for a few days from such an event as that. With our guys any level of injury throws a wrench into the roster even if the season hasn't truly started. Todays news with Tiago just adds to the craziness of it all.   

By the way fella. What does forty six feel like. Just can't seem to pull that archaic memory out. Hope you had a great day and many more. 

4 hours ago, L1xi said:

Will the game be broadcast on the League Pass? I don't want to get up at 02:00 am and the game is not shown:ahf:

23 minutes ago, jrok23 said:

Will the game be on watch ESPN?

No idea. They are not even on local radio tonight. Per:

1. For those asking. Yes we will have radio Saturday night from San Antonio. Not tonight however. https://twitter.com/atlhawksphil/status/784079378800119809