• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Lakers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

25 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Geez kg. You mad bro? Lol. Honestly, you can't get mad at Magic. He has a smile that would light up a tv screen  from here (Cali) to Bangor,Maine.-Brent Musky

Screw him.  Always suspected you were a Laker fan. #Outed

Ha!  Tell him keep our name outta his mouf.  Oh and tell him to take his isaiah thomas troll doll with him to the lottery drawing for luck.

I use to love watching Magic play but right now just about any comment by a Laker fan on last nights game is going to feel like their rubbing it in. Magic can afford to fill up our arena easily with Laker fans with the few times they ever play here so at least we're not dealing with that situation. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Screw him.  Always suspected you were a Laker fan. #Outed

Ha!  Tell him keep our name outta his mouf.  Oh and tell him to take his isaiah thomas troll doll with him to the lottery drawing for luck.

Laker fan? I think that's the rudest thing you've ever said to me.

vor 5 Stunden, Watchman sagte:

Dennis has this reputation of being a good defender.  Why not put him on Williams?  He is closer to Williams in speed and size than Bazemore.

All their guards where playing at whatever top-level they individually have, outside maybe their best player Russel(but who also played well, but not as crazy as the others).  So pick your poison. I wouldnt be to worried about this loss. The team understimated the opponent and thought to get away with being half arsed. Well that might work with Denver or whatever, but the Lakers have allot of young legs and some streaky shooting and they made the best of that.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

Their one on one ball skills were totally on display last night. Just the same we're known for dealing with that and Saturday is the first big time one on one enemy of the year coming up. I'm really surprised how many assists Harden has been racking up. Guess he should have been in cahoots with D'Antoni all along. Don't know if I made a joke or not right there. Never considered D'Antoni a coach that would last in the NBA after Phoenix but I may have missed on that one.