• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Bud is becoming a problem

StephenHawking

I understand that Kyle and Baze are unbelievabely bad at the moment but we have to look at the bigger picture. 

Number one problem is Bud!! 

Kyle and Baze have bad nights? So what! You could easily replace them by i.e. THJ and Thabo or Bembry and Prince. 

But Bud did NOTHING

Oddly he even chose KORV3R to take the last shot. I mean come on. You dont have to be a nba coach to see that bud made questionable decisions tonight and moreover against the Lakers too.

• Like 3

His obsession with Korver has become too much and that Bazemore contract is likely going to be a mistake. I love Bazemore's story but the glass slipper has slipped off for him.

There was a way to have a fun and productive in the long term season like Portland but they forgot that idea by bringing back Bazemore.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, Thomas said:

South Gwinnett torching the Warriors like that is pretty crazy. He must be on one of his several game hot streaks he seems to have every year. One on one ball.  

Lou Williams is a deadly offensive player off the bench. Always has been. I wish the Hawks had shown some patience after his injury and at least got more for him if they weren't going to keep him.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Growing pains? This isn't the youth LAKERS. This is a vet team.

Korver is over the hill and Baze is not a starter. 

19 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

Wait a second..

Growing Pains? 

Coach Bud??! 

You missed the topic obviously. Bud is a problem for the decisions hes making. 

Omfg, we have 2 new starters.  To think we'd start without a hitch is laughable.

vor 2 Stunden, Lurker sagte:

This really isn't a slight chuckle matter (just putting "Ha" down). Some of us have been thinking that at the very least, Korver shouldn't be starting this year before the season even started.

i like korver paired up with howard. hes getting allot more looks because of it and it started well

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden, kg01 sagte:

Omfg, we have 2 new starters.  To think we'd start without a hitch is laughable.

Well you're still not understanding what I'm about. 

I dont have an issue with any player. I mean we have coach who can change things up if something doesnt work for one night. 

And there is my problem. Coach Bud is my problem sometimes. He doesnt understand how to handle certain situations and sticks too much to his sheme. Against LA THJ was smoking hot and Bud kept him out of the game the entire crunch time. Against WSH he kept to ice cold players for the crunch time, the last shot and a whole lot of more minutes in.

Also he calls the worst gamewinner/equalizer plays   

30 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Well you're still not understanding what I'm about. 

I dont have an issue with any player. I mean we have coach who can change things up if something doesnt work for one night. 

And there is my problem. Coach Bud is my problem sometimes. He doesnt understand how to handle certain situations and sticks too much to his sheme. Against LA THJ was smoking hot and Bud kept him out of the game the entire crunch time. Against WSH he kept to ice cold players for the crunch time, the last shot and a whole lot of more minutes in.

Also he calls the worst gamewinner/equalizer plays   

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/tyrion-anne-4.gif?w=650

• Like 1