• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Titanic Horford never planned on staying

JTB

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh man, clearly Soth doesn't chat or he wouldn't have the myopic view on us that he does.  There was a near fistfight a few games ago.  Some poster I didn't recognize challenged another to come find him.  The ensuing tickle-fight would've been epic.

Anyways, it's fun to call out the hypocrites and posers in chat during losses.

Ah well, I self-bannt from chat til we go on a winning streak so y'all will have to soldier-on without me.

Im bustin lmao....the ensuing tickle fight lmmfao

17 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Im bustin lmao....the ensuing tickle fight lmmfao

I found footage of the melee ...

Cutest Fight Ever

Oh nah, that's the @MaceCase v hawksfanatic bout from a year ago.

And @AHF, MaceC is somewhat right w.r.t. chat being a vapid, mod-less wasteland.  I think if it ever gets too out of hand, I'll throw my weight around a bit.  Get them bums in order.

smacking.gif

58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I found footage of the melee ...

Cutest Fight Ever

Oh nah, that's the @MaceCase v hawksfanatic bout from a year ago.

And @AHF, MaceC is somewhat right w.r.t. chat being a vapid, mod-less wasteland.  I think if it ever gets too out of hand, I'll throw my weight around a bit.  Get them bums in order.

smacking.gif

Lmao at the first gif. The slapping gif looks like the beginning of a threesome in an adult flick.

Maude: Story is ludicrous. You can imagine where it goes from here.

Dude: He fixes the cable?

14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmao at the first gif. The slapping gif looks like the beginning of a threesome in an adult flick.

Maude: Story is ludicrous. You can imagine where it goes from here.

Dude: He fixes the cable?

Wait, What?

Nah seriously, it totally does.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have never used game chat. I don't even know how to get into it because I think on my Seamonkey browser it does not show up as an option in Homecourt. I'm guess that's where it is anyways.

I can only speak to the regular posts and the general attitude and atmosphere. It is light years better than watching Diesel, Walt, TexasPete, that guy that stopped posting here because he moved to become a Wizards fan, I mean can keep going but it was just toxic. This place frankly back then didn't deserve to have the good members that stuck through it.

But with Dolf stepping in and the mods actually doing a good job keeping things calm the bad days are in the past. If some guys are acting in game chat then I would expect the mods to be there more often to get rid of any idiot threatening physical violence.

Geez.  That's crazy.  How do you think they got your info?  Is it that easy or did they have another connection?

20 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have never used game chat. I don't even know how to get into it because I think on my Seamonkey browser it does not show up as an option in Homecourt. I'm guess that's where it is anyways.

I can only speak to the regular posts and the general attitude and atmosphere. It is light years better than watching Diesel, Walt, TexasPete, that guy that stopped posting here because he moved to become a Wizards fan, I mean can keep going but it was just toxic. This place frankly back then didn't deserve to have the good members that stuck through it.

But with Dolf stepping in and the mods actually doing a good job keeping things calm the bad days are in the past. If some guys are acting in game chat then I would expect the mods to be there more often to get rid of any idiot threatening physical violence.

Geez.  That's crazy.  How do you think they got your info?  Is it that easy or did they have another connection?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Duh same way I got your info, Brad.  Bribed your mistress(es).

Disclaimer: I'm kidding.  Macd's name isn't Brad .... it's Craig .... Claxton (ohhhhhh!)

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

He didn't tell me how he knew. He had been sending me threats for so long that I finally responded to him at some point and was like, yeah right, you don't even know anything about me and yeah...that was a mistake. he apparently knew my name, my wife's name and my address. I have no idea how he got that info.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

He didn't tell me how he knew. He had been sending me threats for so long that I finally responded to him at some point and was like, yeah right, you don't even know anything about me and yeah...that was a mistake. he apparently knew my name, my wife's name and my address. I have no idea how he got that info.

That sounds more like an issue with the cops, not mods although they could've and should've assisted.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 3:11 PM, Sothron said:

Seamonkey?  Is that like Netscape Navigator?  Maybe your Lycos search bar on your browser is in the way.....

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Seamonkey?  Is that like Netscape Navigator?  Maybe your Lycos search bar on your browser is in the way.....

I remember netscape and really liked it. I use Seamonkey because it looks like the way Firefox used to look like, like FF 3.0 or whatever it was before they changed how they numbered their versions of it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

That sounds more like an issue with the cops, not mods although they could've and should've assisted.

I got zero help from anyone. The guy that used to be admin here did nothing to help. I don't even mention his name because he's not worth  a mention.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I got zero help from anyone. The guy that used to be admin here did nothing to help. I don't even mention his name because he's not worth  a mention.

Is the past mod still an active poster ?

On 12/7/2016 at 1:34 PM, kg01 said:

Well my man, Soth.  I wish I shared your positive viewpoint.  I think it's just the fact that we haven't been a lotto team for such a long time.  Hard for folks to call for us to tank or to tear down certain coaches/players too much because at the end of the day we've been winning enough to keep it at bay.

Let us start losing big.  Those ol' battles will return.

See, that's my thought as well.   The losing and the lawsuit brought about some deep seeded hatred from fans about this franchise . . . from ownership down to the dang cheerleaders.

I myself, was a "Woody apologist" back then, when 85% of fans despised the dude, because I didn't think he was the biggest reason why we couldn't get over the hump.  

And in those days, Marvin was definitely the most polarizing player ever.   Either you despised him for not being the #2 pick, and elevating us to championship status.  Or you accepted that he was simply a solid player, and didn't hold it against him for not being a superstar.

These forums are definitely tame, compared to the battles that used to take place on here.   That's why this losing stretch sucks.  With only 11,000 at the game last night, the fans will turn on this franchise quickly if we continue to lose.   And that will make its way on here.

Trust me.  The newer members do NOT want to see this site go full negative.  It is not pretty when it does.

Image result for negative

• Like 3