• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I endorse the benching of Bazemore

JonKoncak

Give THjr more if his minutes, period.

I've already proposed a trade:

Rudy Gay(pick up his option) and Kosta Koufus for Baze, Splitter and a future lottery protected pick.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Thomas said:

Delaney needs to be looking over his shoulder as well whether it be Bembry or cut Kelly and bring any kind of vet PG that will try to stay in front of someone. A lot of stuff in finding the right ten man rotation but everyone has seen what is not working so far. Plus no more DNP lines for Prince.  

I found myself last night wondering when Jarrett Jack will be healthy enough to come back on the team. Delaney has been exposed esp. on the defensive end.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rudy Gay(pick up his option) and Kosta Koufus for Baze, Splitter and a future lottery protected pick.

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat! But that would be too good to be true. We never get those type of deals. Our only hope is if the Kings are desperate to dump salary.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I found myself last night wondering when Jarrett Jack will be healthy enough to come back on the team. Delaney has been exposed esp. on the defensive end.

So is Jarrett in a wheelchair or what? If so other cats can play some D and if thats not wanted by staff start working 24/7 with Bembry who is physical and at least big enough to slow his grandmother down. Heck he has a nice feel with the roundball in his hands and with some size as well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat! But that would be too good to be true. We never get those type of deals. Our only hope is if the Kings are desperate to dump salary.

With the way things are though they would be trading us a C and Rudy for a protected future first and little else since Tiago may not ever play again (not really a big exaggeration) and Baze is MIA. Sac has been a dysfunctional Chinese fire drill for years but thats some serious unlikely odds as you said right there. Who knows though because they seem to start over a whole lot.  

One small sample is Baze at 0-7 and didn't go to the line at all last night.  A lot of hustle but irritating the refs the whole time is a lousy way to earn your millions. Tim and Prince at the swings will generate so much more than that almost by default. I'm understanding Thabo has a very stout role for us and it is truly  necessary but it doesn't involve scoring so much. 

56 minutes ago, Thomas said:

One small sample is Baze at 0-7 and didn't go to the line at all last night.  A lot of hustle but irritating the refs the whole time is a lousy way to earn your millions. Tim and Prince at the swings will generate so much more than that almost by default. I'm understanding Thabo has a very stout role for us and it is truly  necessary but it doesn't involve scoring so much. 

Baze has no body control on his drives - just arms and legs flailing.

Right now its the poor performance which is really consistent from Baze and you know the refs hate him with this season's acquired acts of a spoiled twelve year old brat. He hasn't earned much of that latitude to date. Perform or come off the bench and only if you earn it.   

Well I did my part. I sent his a$$ to the back of the line. Sorry Baze it's not personal. The show must go on.

ps It's funny though for those of you that play 2k, he plays well. Lol. But I still gotta do it. He's in my doghouse.

IMG_7294.JPG

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well I did my part. I sent his a$$ to the back of the line. Sorry Baze it's not personal. The show must go on.

ps It's funny though for those of you that play 2k, he plays well. Lol. But I still gotta do it. He's in my doghouse.

IMG_7294.JPG

It'll be interesting to see how Prince does in your simulations.

46 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It'll be interesting to see how Prince does in your simulations.

Pretty much what I'm expect if he got some minutes although assists maybe a tad high but who knows.

IMG_7297.JPG

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7296.JPG

IMG_7299.JPG

20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think my trade proposal on the trade forum was a fair trade, and in doing so, we satisfy the Boogie lovers, the Dwight haters, and get a steady point guard to boot.

30 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I kind of think that this is really DNP - "We're giving you a couple of games off to calm down, Kent". So it's kind of what I said but in a shorter time period.

I'd say it's more of a DNP - "Yeah we paid yo a** so we can't outright bench you so take dees 2 games and figure yo sh*t out"

It's not about him calming down.  It's about him stopping sucking (which he probably can't do but it's not like we can cut him).

C'mon Lurk.  Get back on track.  You're messin up the Lurkg01 alliance.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'd say it's more of a DNP - "Yeah we paid yo a** so we can't outright bench you so take dees 2 games and figure yo sh*t out"

It's not about him calming down.  It's about him stopping sucking (which he probably can't do but it's not like we can cut him).

C'mon Lurk.  Get back on track.  You're messin up the Lurkg01 alliance.

Baze smh lol

IMG_7300.GIF