• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap Active (Real) Trade Talks (Merged Threads)

terrellgroup

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, phoostal said:

Are seriously questioning Milsap and his woth?  You do has been on the All-Star team the last three years he's considered widely in the NBA to be the most underrated player he Stuffs the stat sheets and you're asking why people think Millsap is great come on do you even watch basketball

He isn't having an all star season this year and may not ever make the all star team again...Sell High!

Supposedly Raps, Kings, Pelicans (was originally reported as 76ers), and Nuggets are interested in Sap.

Out of those, Nuggets are the only team that has pieces I want. Kings would want Sap to pair with Cousins.

Edited by RWF

2 hours ago, terrellgroup said:

We stuck in the same place.  We are just swapping players and not building a team. 

Trade and get something for them, you don't let them walk.

First says:  "We are just swapping players and not building a team."

Then says:  "Trade and get something for them"

Uhhhh...you do realize that "trade" means swapping players, right?

• Like 1

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3854029/nba-trade-rumors-anthony-korver-cavs-millsap-shumpert-Schröder-splitter-knicks-love-rose-hawks/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

This deal obviously is not happening with the KK trade that was just annouced but i thought i would share so everyone could get a good laugh at how silly some of these trade rumors are getting.   This deal is beyond being terrible.

All the legit reporters that are tweeting that more moves are coming have me worried too.   I just wonder what this team will look like soon.   I dont think we can put a future protected first round pick or two on the floor.   We will have to get some actual player in a trade at some point.

It's time to let Paul go! I understand how good of a player he is but he's going to burn Atlanta in the off season (maybe even unintentionally)... like horford did. 

We learned our lesson from horford we got to move on unless we are talking about paying him more money..then he'd stay but he's not worth more money. I hate to lose Paul during this 5 game win streak but it's best to move him so we don't end up with nothing like with horford 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

So let me get this straight.  We are now in rebuild mode because we traded Korver or is the assumption that we will get absolutely nothing in return for Millsap?  Plus why do people think Millsap is so great?

In the words of supes...1 star post. Lol. No offense but if you ask why Millsap is so great you're probably not watching a lot of basketball.

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Not if one of them is ejected.

But yeah no way are the Hawks trading for Cousins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT: Who takes it harder this weekend...ur Dolphins or my Lions?

I think we are both screwed. Lol. 

Sorry I had to catch you on this thread before you went back into ur....to ur lady. @Dolfan23 

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

4 hours ago, terrellgroup said:

We stuck in the same place.  We are just swapping players and not building a team. 

Trade and get something for them, you don't let them walk.

First says:  "We are just swapping players and not building a team."

Then says:  "Trade and get something for them"

Uhhhh...you do realize that "trade" means swapping players, right?

We were discussing letting josh smith walk but getting Milsap and left Horford walk but getting Howard , not trading. The issue is letting players walk without getting nothing in return.

Just now, swanlee said:

Sucks we go through a losing streak and have a fire sale. Will Howard still be around when we are done refilling on draft picks? We finally have a good center and are about to blow the team up. We won't win anything this year without Millsap

We won't anything this year with Millsap

• Like 3