• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

To me that's just about shitty perimeter defense but then we're just splitting hairs.   Boston is better than us but they aren't that good.  If we actually played physically we could take them out.  That's a big if though.

I wouldn't be calling out Ainge yet.   He still has this summer to make deals.   

He had last summer to make a deal with the pick that became Jaylen Brown and he whiffed then and was forced to make a pick he clearly didn't want.

Stop giving him an out.  All he's doing is kicking these picks down the road.  The longer he holds onto guys like Smart, Crowder, Thomas, etc. the lower their value gets.  All of a sudden all them guys on cheap deals are coming up on their next payday.  If teams didn't value them highly while being signed, they most certainly won't value them having to re-sign them to max deals.

Do the math, macd.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to draft any 21 year Olds anymore in this upcoming draft. Draft Terrance Ferguson, draft high potential. We got a g-league team, let's make em great.

Agreed.  I'm tired of us drafting "old" rookies then trying to tout their potential when they end up shipped to the dleague.  Uh, if we're drafting potential, draft a young guy!

The German center falls in this category as well as a guy like Ferguson.

Just now, macdaddy said:

I think he made the right move.   

Trading Cousins?  Perhaps.

Trading Cousins for that weak pkg?  Nah, sun.

Also, I'm down to 15%.  I don't think it's him I'm sitting near.

• Admin
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to draft any 21 year Olds anymore in this upcoming draft. Draft Terrance Ferguson, draft high potential. We got a g-league team, let's make em great.

Only it seems that everyone gets upset when we try to send guys down to the dleague to improve

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Where's that intel coming from?

The fact that that's all the Hawks have at their disposal.  A 20 something pick this season and Brooklyn's second rounder isn't going land you anything.