Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

58 minutes ago, hazer said:

The speed and skill of a running Menace/Jr backcourt could be a great new weapon that's very hard to counter.

Dude are you based in the LA area? I'm looking for a new home, possibly moving. For some reason I thought you were the LA based super agent...if so hit me up ...thanks.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dude are you based in the LA area? I'm looking for a new home, possibly moving. For some reason I thought you were the LA based super agent...if so hit me up ...thanks.

Haven't lived out there since '94, when I moved back to ATL. I do have Realtor friends in Pismo Beach up in SLO, they used to live in L.A. and still have family there. Bet I could get you a kick ass referral to a great agent from them. Message me your info and I'll run it by them, always good to have access to insider info.

2 hours ago, hazer said:

The speed and skill of a running Menace/Jr backcourt could be a great new weapon that's very hard to counter.

With a D8 barreling down the court close behind to grab the ORB and jam it back. Sap and freshPrice at the arc set to fire off 3s or pump fake/spin past. That's my vision for a lethal attack.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

With a D8 barreling down the court close behind to grab the ORB and jam it back. Sap and freshPrice at the arc set to fire off 3s or pump fake/spin past. That's my vision for a lethal attack.

Wait a second...I noticed you've conveniently left someone out of this offensive explosion????:Baze:

• Like 1

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Wait a second...I noticed you've conveniently left someone out of this offensive explosion????:Baze:

Baze jumping up and down from the bench waiving that towel with Gusto.  Moose breaking out the goggles.

We covered now?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Baze jumping up and down from the bench waiving that towel with Gusto.  Moose breaking out the goggles.

We covered now?

Y'all see what I did there :ninja:

• Like 1