• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It could be worse... we could be the Falcons

Admin

3 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Sure we didn't get a star at the deadline but at the end of the day at least we can be confident we won't pull a Falcons and blow an historical lead in the finals since we're likely Cavs blowout fodder again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. They're not beating 4th seed in the first round. It will be an early vacation.

See doesn't seem so bad for the Hawks does it?

And I don't feel bad for y'all when it's been 32 years since my team was in the SB. Top it off my basketball team has been just as bad for most of those years as well. At least the Falcons have had a couple of times to dance in the big game since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcons may have blown the biggest upset in sports history but by no means are the Hawks setup in a better situation than them.

Dan Quinn has a young talented very dominant team on both sides of the field and I do believe they will make it back to the SuperBowl if not as early as next season.

theres a few holes they have to work out defensively but man it's really truly just a few.

the Hawks need a franchise player to pair with Dennis and THJ for the future.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Falcons may have blown the biggest upset in sports history but by no means are the Hawks setup in a better situation than them.

Dan Quinn has a young talented very dominant team on both sides of the field and I do believe they will make it back to the SuperBowl if not as early as next season.

theres a few holes they have to work out defensively but man it's really truly just a few.

the Hawks need a franchise player to pair with Dennis and THJ for the future.

The Hawks aren't in the same galaxy as the Falcons are right now. The only things they currently have in common is that they play in the same city with the same base of fans for the most part. That's all.

At least the Falcons know what the mountaintop view looks like from having been to the Super Bowl twice. While I doubt that they make it back next year due to the fact that no team has lost a Super Bowl and returned the following year since the salary cap was instituted over 20 years ago, I fully believe that they'll return 2-3 years later (and win it) and be very good along the way since they have such a young team with playoff experience and a Gibraltar-sized chip on their shoulders to use as motivation. The Hawks on the other hand, need a star player to get them back into serious contention in the worst league on the planet to acquire such talent when you've been a mediocre franchise that doesn't reside in a destination city like LA, NYC, Miami, Chicago, or the Texas towns with no state income tax for most of its existence.