• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hate al horford still

volman

16 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

This is a warning! We will not tolerate transphobia on this site. Al Horford made the decision to become Alice and much like we asked everyone to do when@kg01 made the same decision, we expect everyone to use the proper pronoun while refering to each as "her" and not "he".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low BBIQ alert!  Low BBIQ alert!

Flag on the play.  Poster didn't bow down and kiss Alice's toes, therefore does not know basketball.

Also, pretty sure Horf prefers 'herm'.

Anyone using 'great' in the same sentence with 'Al' or 'Horford' shld be ashamed of himself.

When Al Horford loses to the Cavs this year...that will be 3 straight years of the Cavs knocking him out. As Bart Scott says...

CAN'T WAIT!!!

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

When Al Horford loses to the Cavs this year...that will be 3 straight years of the Cavs knocking him out. As Bart Scott says...

CAN'T WAIT!!!

No one in the east can beat the Cavs. But we would be in the 2nd round with him then without him

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Exactly...we've beat the Wizards front court before with al too only to get our asses handed to us by Lebron and Tristian.

everyone know the wiz front court is their weakness.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

No one in the east can beat the Cavs. But we would be in the 2nd round with him then without him

Sure but we've been to numerous 1st and 2nd round exits with him...?????

horford is a good player but like u said no one in the east beats the cavs...mind as well get young and have a team ready to go when lebron stops easily dominating the east.

guess that should be kept in mind with millsap too this summer 

• Like 4

Btw, we would have completed the retool this year if we had traded Millsap during the FA (in terms of having the young players under contract). Dennis, Bembry, Chriss or Bender +x, Prince, THjr and our firstrounder (6-9 range -> Isaac or trading down). 

• Like 4

Al is an offense beast of all of what he does. Scoring... no. But all around game. He is as good as they get. Him and Draymond Green in terms of bigs. Now I get it, he's not a #1 option and probably not a #2 option on offense but Atlanta should have gave him the 5th year. We played our hand wrong. 

I don't really care for Horford. I do think he's played a lot of a role in helping Isaiah Thomas go from star to absolute superstar as a scorer though but I think its going to likely lead to another 4 game sweep in the ECF.

I just hate seeing that happen for a Boston team. :barf:

All hating aside, this dude has been balling in the playoffs

The offensive aggressiveness he showed last night is what I always wanted the dude to do here.  He looks much more quicker and decisive with his post moves. I remember this dude struggling to take guards as late as last season.  Now, he goes right at them.  Stevens even has him playing some "point center" in order to free up the small guards from all of the ball handling.  He's easily been the most offensive player in all of the playoffs so far.

We all know that he's capable of having games like these.  But it's the sustained consistency during the playoffs, that has been most impressive.   That, and the fact that he's shooting 57% 3FG and dishing out over 6 assists.   He's completely comfortable as the #2 guy, instead of having the pressure of being "the man".