2018 Championship hopes now *completely* dashed

sturt

• Moderators

I wanna know! Who is the man, sittin' next to the man, sittin' next to the man, sittin' next to the man, sittin' next to the man, sittin' next to the man, sittin' next to the (BLEEP!) man, who called MY Nicolo player a...

~r0b1nharr1s

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We are a dumpster fire. I am not sure technically being an NBA franchise counters the pall of black smoke than hangs over this organization.

Some folks think that keeping a decking Millsap would have helped. It was always going to end up back at this.

• Premium Member

That feeling you get when your senile, cranky, obstinate great grandparent complains your kid will never make anything out of himself.

As you pick him up from day care.

• Like 1

International players do this all the time don't overreact. They stay where they make more money. Keep in mind, in Europe they also pay for all their expenses on top of their salary. Delaney did the same thing the year before we got him. Maybe he just wants to earn a bigger deal next year like Delaney did.

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, CP61 said:

International players do this all the time don't overreact. They blah blah blah blah in Europe they also pay for all their blah blah Delaney did the same thing blah blah blah blah blah.

Above is what was heard to what you wrote, @CP61, and below, we see the reaction as it was heard

giphy.gif

You fail to understand. There is never anyone as good at player evaluation and to project players' future achievement as the intelligencia gathered here, never anyone as wise to decide what moves are "right" and which ones are wrong, never anyone so omniscient to ascertain what other moves were/are available and the implications of those.

So 'tis a waste of time to discuss, at least, that is, with the many who I've just described.

• Like 1