• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It is confirmed! Bud not going to the Suns!

marco102

44 minutes ago, DrReality said:

Dude on 92.9 who also works for NBA tv (jerk) said the divorce is in progress.  Dont think hell stay and The Bucks will be calling after the playoff. Said theyd be a better fit and he can take the talent there ti the next level. 

Guess the bucks aren’t worried about that first rd pick so it could happen. I just hate bud publicly said he wasn’t going to Milwaukee and may actually end up there.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Guess the bucks aren’t worried about that first rd pick so it could happen. I just hate bud publicly said he wasn’t going to Milwaukee and may actually end up there.

Its his Salary...No one will pay Bud 7 mil per year

• Premium Member

After several days of discussions, Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer is no longer considering the chance to become Phoenix Suns' next coach, league sources told ESPN.

Budenholzer met with Suns general manager Ryan McDonough and owner Robert Sarver early this week, but there was never traction on reaching a contract agreement as the week wore on, league sources said.

Bud took the time to fly out there so I am sure this is not encouraging for his current employers. He has two years on his contract, Given our rebuilding status, I think that is about all the time Bud had left. Of course, fences could always be mended during that time as well but I doubt they will be.

The Suns have been a notoriously cheap franchise over the last decade. Chances are both the offer for Bud's contract and the offer to Bud were not in line with market value.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:04 PM, Peoriabird said:

Because he was running the show!  Who was he going to complain about??? Himself?  And as far as Phoenix is concerned...we don't know one way or the other so why assume???

Same reason you assume.

• Like 1