• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It is confirmed! Bud not going to the Suns!

marco102

1 minute ago, JTB said:

WTF is going on ?????

seriously what is going on in the front office they seem very out of whack!

The thing I like about this is it says BUD withdrew his name which may indicate maybe he's more happy with his situation in Atlanta? NO idea though..lol

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

The thing I like about this is it says BUD withdrew his name which may indicate maybe he's more happy with his situation in Atlanta? NO idea though..lol

Man I hope so! That would really be a positive for this franchise 

1 minute ago, noble said:

Maybe they said they wanted the Suns first rounder or he isn't going. Maybe....

Yup maybe for ONCE...the hawks organization had some damn balls!

....Who knows

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Anyone think this may be because of a opportunity to go back to the spurs instead ?

i hope not ...I’m sure pop hasn’t made any decision that quick 

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Count me among the most strongly suspicious that Pop is about to step down. The man looked tired already before losing his wife. If ever there was a set of circumstances predicting a coach would strongly consider taking a break, or outright retiring, I think this set ranks up there.

So.

Also count me among the most strongly suspicious that removing his name from the Suns candidates is only a preface to stepping back into the Spurs operation. I think Bud knows already what the rest of us are only going to learn later.

Can't I have one hour of happiness without ya'll ruining it this?..lol

Now I'm even more worried.  Jeez guys!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Count me among the most strongly suspicious that Pop is about to step down. The man looked tired already before losing his wife. If ever there was a set of circumstances predicting a coach would strongly consider taking a break, or outright retiring, I think this set ranks up there.

So.

Also count me among the most strongly suspicious that removing his name from the Suns candidates is only a preface to stepping back into the Spurs operation. I think Bud knows already what the rest of us are only going to learn later.

I hope you're right!  :dance3:

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Not out of the woods yet.  Milwaukee was the first rumor.

But hopefully, this is a good sign that Bud will be back.  He DOES need to coach up the guys a little better, and see what the maximum potential of John Collins is.

It's pretty much over. The Hawks aren't going to grant Milwaukee a chance to interview Bud. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sturt said:

So.

THe Spurs are worse off than we are once Kawhi bolts..Add that to losing POp, and theyre bottom feeders out WEst..

Edited by buckyboy2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is a chance Pop could retire but it's unlikely. 

Sitting around the house isnt the best thing to do after losing a spouse from my experience..My mom actually went back to work fulltime(after being retired for yrs) after my stepfather passed..POp isnt going anywhere just yet. Imo anyway.