• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It’s official Bud is gone ....but for nothing in return

JTB

Bud's not into a rebuild.  I can't blame him for leaving.  Milwaukee has so much more going for it right now and I think he'll wind up there.  And who the hell could blame him.  I mean I wish he'd stick around and see what Hawks 2.0 under Bud could be but it's all a moot point now.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is such an Atlanta sports thing. Ferry gone over something crazy. The ENTIRE A$G fiasco from start to finish. Losing the Thrashers because the Cuban pizza guy couldn't afford the Hawks and the Thrashers so we get stabbed in the back to get rid of the Thrashers...and then the pizza guy didn't have enough dough to buy anything. Now we lose Bud, our best coach we ever had...for nothing. Literally nothing. We don't even get any kind of compensation.

Bumbling idiocy at its finest. I honestly wish I wasn't so damn loyal so I could wash my hands of Atlanta sports and not live a constant nightmare every season in every sport.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

Bud didn't screw us, the idiot's of ressler and sclenk did.  They will blow the draft too. 

Common courtesy to the org; hush and let us at least get some 2nd rounders. He treated this like he treated last 10 games of the season. "Screw your plan imma do me"

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He quit. Hes a bitch to me. We could have gotten compensation but he quit like a bitch! 

Yup. Signed up for 2 more years. He's not working them. 

He quit. f*** em. 

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Bud screwed us over big time. I'm speechless right now. We better get something or lets go to court. I wouldn't pay him a penny.

I'm interested to see how it played out. 

Why on earth would they pay him? They're not the ones who wanted to violate the contract. 

• Like 3