• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It’s official Bud is gone ....but for nothing in return

JTB

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

For the record, this team wasn’t the same after Ferry was ousted. Also, losing Quinn Synder really exposed Buds ability to develop guys.  

Buds coaching prowess was limited to Kyle Korver making his shots. If that wasn’t happening, this team was mediocre on offense.

Again, nobody likes to talk about that when it comes to Bud. His teams couldn’t score  unless the 3ball was falling.

All of this was true BEFORE we went in to tank mode.

Bud wasn’t as good as the hype, and was very average after the 60 win season.

Kent Bazemore was the worst thing that could have happened to Bud

Yep.  Predictable.  Bud's leaving, so lets come up with some bullshit criticism of him to make him appear like he wasn't really that good.  People are fooling themselves if they truly think Snyder was behind the player development.  Snyder wasn't even on the 60 win team staff.  Ben Sullivan has had much more to do with development, particularly shooting development, than Snyder had.

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Now I have to come up with an avatar for sturt, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to.

All hope isn't lost yet... I did insert that SAS caveat, and I actually really and truly stand by my assertion that there's no reason to think Pops will or won't continue. It's at least more plausible these days than ever before that he'll decide this is the right time to do something else (... political office???).

We'll see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Yeah, because he was so right about Bud going to the Suns and improving their record by 20 wins in a single season. About as right as he was about the 76-ers not making the playoffs. Wait, not winning 50 games. Wait, getting swept out of the 1st round. As he says, we’re just mad because he’s always right. I’m actually the one who said Bud would leave for the bright lights and big star of NYC, but not Phoenix or Milwaukee. 

No. You are a liar.  You are the one who said Bud was 100% on board with the stupid tank job the Hawks were doing, and you said there was no way Bud would leave.  I said before the season ever started that Bud would leave.  Don't try to twist things into making me look bad when I told you from the beginning that the tank would cost the team it's best asset - Mike Budenholzer.

Just now, KB21 said:

No. You are a liar.  You are the one who said Bud was 100% on board with the stupid tank job the Hawks were doing, and you said there was no way Bud would leave.  I said before the season ever started that Bud would leave.  Don't try to twist things into making me look bad when I told you from the beginning that the tank would cost the team it's best asset - Mike Budenholzer.

I did say “Bud ain’t going nowhere” on the Milwaukee rumor. But did say he would consider NY or San Antonio. You’re slinging that liar horse$hit around rather carelessly, my dude. Speaking of slinging, I may just start slinging random $hit against the wall then when about 3 out of 10 stick claim to always be right. 

• Like 2