• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It’s official Bud is gone ....but for nothing in return

JTB

8 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Bud didn't screw us, the idiot's of ressler and sclenk did.  They will blow the draft too. 

Nope.

16 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Bud screwed us over big time. I'm speechless right now. We better get something or lets go to court. I wouldn't pay him a penny.

Nope.  Bud isn't the one that tanked this team out.  That was Ressler and Schlenk.  I'll be glad when Schlenk is gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smoove31210 said:

And the asst. coaches being named as "candidates" is even more laughable! Hell, they might as well let Dominique coach them for cheap during this debacle to get "better" over time!

Did you actually expect a quality candidate to seriously consider a guaranteed losing situation?  The next coach will be the guy who takes the fall for all the losing this team is going to do over the next 4 years.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This is shitty news any way you want to look at it. Bud should have been traded like Boston did with Doc Rivers, and the Nets with Jason Kidd. To think that the freaking Nets of all teams were able to manage a similar situation better than the Hawks. Dreadful. Better hit home runs in the next couple of drafts because that's the only way we are going to be any good by the next 4-5 years. 

• Like 4

Just now, KB21 said:

Did you actually expect a quality candidate to seriously consider a guaranteed losing situation?  The next coach will be the guy who takes the fall for all the losing this team is going to do over the next 4 years.

That is why I said go cheap"er" and hire Nique....he can get us the losing nimbers!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Same old story...I really do need to stop putting so much of my free time on this team.

will never root for another nba team other than this one but they don’t give enough back to sample size hardcore fans they have.

.... Too much of a joke franchise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The icing on the cake is drafting JJJ, that will solidify this organization as the worst in professional sports history

You may just get your wish lol

Just now, smoove31210 said:

Ressler owns this team for tax write off purposes! Nothing more....he cares nothing about winning! It was evident from the start.

Bingo!

• Like 1