• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steve Koonin: the Hawks will be insanely aggressive.

Brotha2ThaNite

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

I used to say the same thing and junior high dances. "I'm going in aggressive boys. There's no way she's saying no." 2 hours later punching a locker because I couldn't pull the trigger.

Awwwwww...did she see you and leave?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

This is literally the most inside information you will likely get till Thursday from the Hawks

Oh no! Are you not doing your “my inside sources tell me....” routine 2 days prior to the draft this year? Ahhhh man I always get pumped for what you make up lol

• Like 2

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Awwwwww...did she see you and leave?

Snarky Spud is out tonight.  I remember nervously picking the phone up and putting it down trying to work up to ask a girl out for the first time.  I can relate (as much as someone remembering several decades back can relate).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

Snarky Spud is out tonight.  I remember nervously picking the phone up and putting it down trying to work up to ask a girl out for the first time.  I can relate (as much as someone remembering several decades back can relate).

Lol I’m only kidding. I’ve done the hang up several times...one time in jr high a friend and I called a girl and her mom picked up..

me: hi...is Sarah there?

friend : laughing in background

mom: she’s not home what’s ur # I’ll have her call you..

me: ok..(gave the number of the girl I had just dialed..)

mom: 257-45..6 awwww that’s cute..

me: hang up (nervous)

friend: lmao

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol I’m only kidding. I’ve done the hang up several times...one time in jr high a friend and I called a girl and her mom picked up..

me: hi...is Sarah there?

friend : laughing in background

mom: she’s not home what’s ur # I’ll have her call you..

me: ok..(gave the number of the girl I had just dialed..)

mom: 257-45..6 awwww that’s cute..

me: hang up (nervous)

friend: lmao

Ps Sarah is on my fb...ssshhhh she doesn’t know to this day lol

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

If you trade down, you put your job on the line if you mess it up.  At least as far as I'm concerned.

Completely agree with this. The NBA is not the NFL. You either have top shelf quality talent or you are chugging back PBR. A six pack of PBR isn't going to touch 20 year old double malt Scotch.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Completely agree with this. The NBA is not the NFL. You either have top shelf quality talent or you are chugging back PBR. A six pack of PBR isn't going to touch 20 year old double malt Scotch.

Preach, saphron.  Yes, that's what I think whenever I read your name.  I always have.

There, I said it.  I hate the stooges, I no longer like Olivia and I read your name as 'saphron'.  What type of monster have I become? :mellow:

15 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not to be negative and I guess I’m being negative to some of you but I’m sick and tired of Steve Koonin !....he’s had to many times now that his public comments are nothing more than just flat out lies.

I don’t consider it a damn “rumor” when it’s literally coming someone that’s high up in an organization. 

I did like Koonin at one point ...a lot....but I’d rather he just shut up and stop being a salesman and disappointing us hawks fans!...we already don’t have too much go our way in the nba world! No need for someone within the organization to add on meaningless lies....and perhaps the hawks were aggressive during the last time he said this which was the trade deadline but based on schlenk aggressively just buying out contracts....I doubt it!

so there yeah I said it...koonins a hype man aka if you have thick skin and can take it he’s just a flat out lying machine these days. 

PLEASE MAKE ME EAT CROW

You're not wrong.  He was refreshing at first but when literally the opposite of what he emphatically says on the radio happens, it's like ... como se dice 'credibility drop'?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Preach, saphron.  Yes, that's what I think whenever I read your name.  I always have.

There, I said it.  I hate the stooges, I no longer like Olivia and I read your name as 'saphron'.  What type of monster have I become? :mellow:

You're not wrong.  He was refreshing at first but when literally the opposite of what he emphatically says on the radio happens, it's like ... como se dice 'credibility drop'?

Saffron? What’s wrong with you bro? U don’t even like Curly? (Still on the stooges..)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not to be negative and I guess I’m being negative to some of you but I’m sick and tired of Steve Koonin !....he’s had to many times now that his public comments are nothing more than just flat out lies.

I don’t consider it a damn “rumor” when it’s literally coming someone that’s high up in an organization. 

I did like Koonin at one point ...a lot....but I’d rather he just shut up and stop being a salesman and disappointing us hawks fans!...we already don’t have too much go our way in the nba world! No need for someone within the organization to add on meaningless lies....and perhaps the hawks were aggressive during the last time he said this which was the trade deadline but based on schlenk aggressively just buying out contracts....I doubt it!

so there yeah I said it...koonins a hype man aka if you have thick skin and can take it he’s just a flat out lying machine these days. 

PLEASE MAKE ME EAT CROW

I agree. I mean I get being upbeat about everything but I feel like he’s insulting our intelligence now lol...I kind of want to say FU Steve wipe that goofy smile off ur fat face and go make Billy Madison 2 already....I can say this cuz I’m a fan.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I’m not done with u @kg01 ps change ur name evertime I see ur name it’s not u it’s kb21 and well..it’s like being confused with the ATL Eddie Johnson vs the x Suns Sonics sharpshooter.

I also forgot you, Sam Derkedher and Olivia broke up the Nikki minage u had going. Sorry to hear that but gimme ur new girl’s number so I can put her into my Google machine under images just to leer at her a bit.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well...it still beats @Diesel thinking my actual name is Ron. And I forgive you for not loving the Stooges. Life needs wrong people in it to make the rest of us right.

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not done with u @kg01 ps change ur name evertime I see ur name it’s not u it’s kb21 and well..it’s like being confused with the ATL Eddie Johnson vs the x Suns Sonics sharpshooter.

I also forgot you, Sam Derkedher and Olivia broke up the Nikki minage u had going. Sorry to hear that but gimme ur new girl’s number so I can put her into my Google machine under images just to leer at her a bit.

I can see @kg01 posts and kb21 is on ignore so that helps me separate them.