T-Minus 3 hours and the real question is..

Spud2nique

What kind of food will you be eating tonight? (What, you thought the fat guy WASN’T gonna ask this)...

No seriously, please list the favs..

I know @Gray Mule vice is corn dogs, or was that only during playoff time, well, this is our playoffs so whatever you’re eating...enjoy!

I need ideas I’m thinking Pizza, BBQ, or Italian.

ps For the drunks like @kg01 and @macdaddy, list your booz too. And @MaceCase, well you just sit there lookin pretty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve had a taste for Shrimp and Grits for a few days now.  Spot by my crib be skimping on the shrimp tho.  It’s Transformative Hawks Draft Night, them h@es better pipe me up.

Just tellem..whoa whoa whoa..put a lil more in there cowboy ? 

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am going to be lazy. A great Mexican restaurant is less than five minutes away. Chips, salsa, Chalupa, Chile Relleno, and a Burrito has my name all over it.

You are really changing my game plan up here...dang I might have to go Mexican with a carne asada! 

Burrito ? 

• Like 2

Just now, benhillboy said:

With the andouille sausage and blackened shrimp?!  Forget about it.

There is one good Cajun style restaurant in my area. It is about 30 minutes away. The rest are downtown; which is a good hour away with parking. I have made my own and it is pretty easy once you have the ingredients in front of you. But tonight, it is Mexican and I am not cooking squat.