• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WELCOME HOME TRAE!!!

JTB

After my initial shock of trading Luka, renouncing my Hawks Fandom and becoming a bandwagon GSW fans.  I'm back on the wagon.  I'm hoping this kid reaches his potential.   The video below shows why I hate BSPN.

Welcome to the ATL...fam.  

Sidenote:  Why are people referring to him as Meth Curry?  These people have zero chill!

“Très” Young will be something special in the ATL. Not a Curry, but something between Bibby and Nash. This is gonna be good.

3 hours ago, hazer said:

“Très” Young will be something special in the ATL. Not a Curry, but something between Bibby and Nash. This is gonna be good.

Zeke Thomas too. Isiah could score and assist. Not saying Nash couldn’t but Zeke was a straight up scoring threat.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ice Trae The Game

? nice! I like the Avatar Supes. Cleeeeeaaannn!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Zeke Thomas too. Isiah could score and assist. Not saying Nash couldn’t but Zeke was a straight up scoring threat.

? nice! I like the Avatar Supes. Cleeeeeaaannn!

I may get a Heurter ava.  "Huerter bringing the pain!!"

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I doubt it. He can't really create for himself and I don't see Trae playing more than 28 MPG as a rookie.

Trae is gonna get the keys to the cadillac. He played 35+ minutes in college so stamina shouldn't be an issue. He will get 30+ mins a game imo.

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Trae is gonna get the keys to the cadillac. He played 35+ minutes in college so stamina shouldn't be an issue. He will get 30+ mins a game imo.

If he starts, the tank for a top 3 pick fans will go nuts. We will win some we shouldn't and lose some we shouldn't. That is going to drive them crazy!

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Just like John Collins did Right?  LOL!

47 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He struggled down the stretch at OU. Collins does have star potential with Young but he won't be Amare

13 minutes ago, GThawks3 said:

Lol listening to 92.9 a Hawks fan just called in and said Young will suck in the NBA because he’s 5’11 155. I love when people make up measurables:ahf:. Young is 6’2 190. (He’s gained 12 pounds since the combine)

Almost made me call in and yell at them for allowing that sh*t to go on the air.   People will believe that too.  Trae is taller than Dennis.  Dennis has a longer wingspan though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I may get a Heurter ava.  "Huerter bringing the pain!!"

? just don’t hurt her...(Huerter)

:Olivia:

Can you imagine our PA as a remix of got heeeeemmm saying..

Dont 

HUUUUUUUUURRRRTTTTT HEEERRRRRR..

• Premium Member

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

If he starts, the tank for a top 3 pick fans will go nuts. We will win some we shouldn't and lose some we shouldn't. That is going to drive them crazy!

Even if Trae has a rookie of the year type campaign he isn't adding more than 3 wins to this team. We have 0 defense on the squad and no other playmaker. 

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Even if Trae has a rookie of the year type campaign he isn't adding more than 3 wins to this team. We have 0 defense on the squad and no other playmaker. 

Prince and Collins improvement will add some. Bazemore playing 82 games will add some. Dedmon playing 82 games will add some. Our bench and other rookies contributions is still to be determined.

We had to tank to 24 wins. If we do not tank, 30 is very doable; especially if Collins and Prince make a nice jump.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

We had to tank to 24 wins. If we do not tank, 30 is very doable; especially if Collins and Prince make a nice jump.

Someone explain Who would call for this tank and how would it be carried out?