• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Here's one thought for everyone who thinks I hate Young:

He can't possibly play any worse than he did in Utah. Maybe that was the slap in the arse he needed to get it together.

Nothing wrong with hating a player.  Or anything for that matter.  Gotta know hate to know love.  I’m a slick Taoist.  

I can’t knock any believers in Trae’s potential to be good.  If they tried to sell it I’d break it and throw it as far as I could but I can’t knock em lol.  Hell, I like Josh Magette more than anyone should and hopes he beats out Cook for a spot with the Warriors.  Undefeated in SL baby!

• Like 3

TBH, none of the early picks have shined besides JJJ. And he came back to earth..Not worried about Trae at all just yet. Hell, Bamba just scored his 1st bucket,mid 2nd qtr. These guys have to adjust.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

TBH, none of the early picks have shined besides JJJ. And he came back to earth..Not worried about Trae at all just yet. Hell, Bamba just scored his 1st bucket,mid 2nd qtr. These guys have to adjust.

What if they all are overrated and none become all stars? Will you find confort in that also?  Just playing devil's advocate since I've heard that logic more than once

Just now, Peoriabird said:

What if they all are overrated and none become all stars? Will you find confort in that also?  Just playing devil's advocate since I've heard that logic more than once

Nope..Nothing I can do about it though. It happens..

It was said there isn’t that one transcendent/ franchise changer in this draft.  Just a lot of good players.  We’re still in the middle of the LeBron Era, such a high bar for these kids coming out to make immediate impact that isn’t reasonable.  Tatum and Mitchell skewed expectations as well.  It’s just a cascading effect of less and less college preparation.  Fundamentals and body mastery lacking for most.

14 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It was said there isn’t that one transcendent/ franchise changer in this draft.  Just a lot of good players.  We’re still in the middle of the LeBron Era, such a high bar for these kids coming out to make immediate impact that isn’t reasonable.  Tatum and Mitchell skewed expectations as well.  It’s just a cascading effect of less and less college preparation.  Fundamentals and body mastery lacking for most.

They got way better during the season and they had good squads around them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Sothron this is for you..

And he’s a Nugget so you have to trust him. ? 

I dont know what it is but I just like that dude.  He’s instilling confidence in me sticking up for his AAU boy. His whole Oklahoma team needs to coordinate a reunion and post one of these.

11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I dont know what it is but I just like that dude.  He’s instilling confidence in me sticking up for his AAU boy. His whole Oklahoma team needs to coordinate a reunion and post one of these.

Could be that when they played in the Moran Peachjam together, it was all MPJ needed.  If you haven't seen the two together, you're going to see why he had Traes back.  Not making excuses for his shooting but that team actually caught Traes passes and opened up the floor for Trae.  Our summer team....hands laced with movie popcorn butter the way the ball was slipping outta their hands.   

I agree with him...

Just now, deester11 said:

Could be that when they played in the Moran Peachjam together, it was all MPJ needed.  If you haven't seen the two together, you're going to see why he had Traes back.  Not making excuses for his shooting but that team actually caught Traes passes and opened up the floor for Trae.  Our summer team....hands laced with movie popcorn butter the way the ball was slipping outta their hands.   

I agree with him...

Mokan 

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Ya he’s got some loyalty in his DNA ? 

On 7/6/2018 at 0:30 AM, Spud2nique said:

My thoughts after watching the game:

1. Trae Young is highly skilled in passing and court awareness. (Pinpoint passing)

2. Who is #34 white guy on our team. I never wanna see him again. He might not be qualified to play in my rec league. He sucks. (Trae have him about 7 perfect passes..he converted 1).

3. Trae Young needs to watch the game and learn something new everyday. Take a lesson away from each and every game. With his skill level, it’s all about time and keeping his confidence high.

4. Alpha Kaba is a STRONG body. Dude is solid and he looks like he’s gotten more confident since last summer. Couple of plays impressed me and his overall rebounding.

5. The rims during summer league are rigged. They aren’t real.

6. Trae performs when the bright lights are on...that’s not summer league...everyone just relax.

7. Coach Lloyd could crack our starting rotation ? 

8. I hated Grayson Allen in college and it continues. I wanna see Grayson trip Draymond Green and the two of them fight. I’d root for a double KO.

9. @Sothron smile for me ? 

10. @kg01 I got nothin... ? 

I just about killed #34 on twitter that guy sucks SO BAD. Im really wondering why he is getting the bulk of mins instead fo Kaba. Im guessing its because Kaba doesnt have a 3 point shot. But i could careless about that. Id rather see how my 60th pick has progressed. He looks really solid out there. Id sign him to a two-way right now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrimeyKidd said:

I just about killed #34 on twitter that guy sucks SO BAD. Im really wondering why he is getting the bulk of mins instead fo Kaba. Im guessing its because Kaba doesnt have a 3 point shot. But i could careless about that. Id rather see how my 60th pick has progressed. He looks really solid out there. Id sign him to a two-way right now. 

Ya I’m definitely in favor of no more minutes ever for 34 and givem all to Kaba. Kaba is building himself into a raw Gorgui Dieng. Just a rock solid dude that can get you boards and set hard screens for you. Considering we have Trae, we need all the screeners we can get. Good lookin out Grimey on the Twitter front.

• Like 2

Trae . . . please watch how your "basketball dad" ( Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf ) plays the game.  Study his mannerisms.  Watch how he uses his body to get his shot off, despite being undersized.  Most of all, watch his discipline and control.

NOTE . . . just don't emulate your "basketball uncle" ( Salim Stoudamire ) on defense.

42 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae . . . please watch how your "basketball dad" ( Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf ) plays the game.  Study his mannerisms.  Watch how he uses his body to get his shot off, despite being undersized.  Most of all, watch his discipline and control.

NOTE . . . just don't emulate your "basketball uncle" ( Salim Stoudamire ) on defense.

Outside of the passing skills, that's who he reminds me of the most. Chris Jackson. He's not Steph. Steph is a SG who learned how to play PG. Trae is a scoring PG like Jackson. 

few days ago someone brought up dennis his national team numbers. first game those where great, but then for the second game those sucked and it went with the usual whining about typical dennis etc. that game highlights whas suggested by youtube to me today and it started of by telling that dennis had a cold and a cough, but...

it didnt matter when it mattered...

• Like 2

vor 59 Minuten, DS17Fanboy sagte:

few days ago someone brought up dennis his national team numbers. first game those where great, but then for the second game those sucked and it went with the usual whining about typical dennis etc. that game highlights whas suggested by youtube to me today and it started of by telling that dennis had a cold and a cough, but...

it didnt matter when it mattered...

and wanna talk about passing trae?

Time for all Atlanta teams to turn things around.  Young Hawks get the first shot tonight.

Dream lost their last game

Braves have lost 4 in a row and fell out of first place.

Baby Hawks have lost all three of their summer league games.

Come on boys.  Enough of this.  Trae needs to have a bucket full of assists tonight.  They are on ESPN, therefore I finally get to watch!!

GO ATL HAWKS !!