• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OKC and Atlanta in talks - Dennis and Muscala for Melo - Deal Done (Not Fake News)

JayBirdHawk

7 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Westbrook is signed through 2023, and Paul George is signed through 2022, both with player options that they will most certainly take.  So, this means the chances of OKC being in the lottery are slim, but the chances of them picking in the 15-19 range are pretty high.

I hope so, but I'd rather have the upside of more lax protections. How is Westbrook's hyper athletic game gonna look at age 33, etc

• Moderators

Of course we would rather have zero protection on the pick, but this opens a lot of future cap space for us.  This is the first trade I have no reservations about for Schlenk.  

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The bawse.

I hope we flip Anderson somewheres.  I've always been underwhelmed by him.

I doubt we are looking long term as he’s like a 6/2/1 guy but I wouldn’t mind having him for this upcoming year if he’s not a locker room distraction.

For those not familiar with Anderson, he is a superior athlete, elite defender potential with a raw offensive game. Injuries derailed him going in the lottery in college.  He is a very good get and could be a phenomenal player for us down the road.

https://www.streakingthelawn.com/2015/6/23/8833551/justin-anderson-scouting-report

• Like 4

Just now, thecampster said:

For those not familiar with Anderson, he is a superior athlete, elite defender potential with a raw offensive game. Injuries derailed him going in the lottery in college.  He is a very good get and could be a phenomenal player for us down the road.

https://www.streakingthelawn.com/2015/6/23/8833551/justin-anderson-scouting-report

If that were true he wouldn't have been traded like 8 times before his rookie deal ends.

• Like 2