• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Linsanity + VINSANITY

TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24266906/atlanta-hawks-guard-vince-carter-says-not-chasing-rings

O 'Rly, Vince?  We all kinda knew this was more about NBATV/TNT signing Vince than the Hawks signing him.

More....he's already got another announcing gig.

693569384.jpg.0.jpg

The new Hawk continues his transition into post-NBA television work.

A recent addition to the Atlanta Hawks, NBA veteran Vince Cartermay not have much left in the tank in his NBA career, but he’s just beginning his foray into the wonderful world of television analysis. A frequent contributor on ESPN’s The Jump, he’s quickly become a sought-after commodity in the media, as it was announced in late July that Carter will join forces with FOX Sports to broadcast the Jr. NBA World Championships.

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

More....he's already got another announcing gig.

I ain't mad at 'em.

Only thing that's confusing about this is the fact that he was terri-bad on our SL coverage so I'm confused as to why he's a hot commodity.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I ain't mad at 'em.

Only thing that's confusing about this is the fact that he was terri-bad on our SL coverage so I'm confused as to why he's a hot commodity.

In his defense, he studied for a basketball game and what he saw... was not a basketball game.

• Like 1

• Moderators
We can only hope that's true.  Scott has accomplished 10 times what Bembry has at this point.  

I meant that in the way of he is the guy that we hope he develops into good player for us, but probably won’t. He’ll be playing in Asia or eastern Europe within 3 years.

Sad part about your post is that Scott has achieved anything either... Just another guy the bounces from team to team for the 11th spot on the roster.

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We have Collinsanity coming. Those pick and roll dunks are gonna be highlights film reel quality.

Agreed! We lucked out with getting Collins at 19 imo...we’ve talked about it before several times but he should have been gone by pick 14 to Miami instead of Bam ? imo..and that’s the latest.

• Like 2