• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Linsanity + VINSANITY

TheNorthCydeRises

Just now, MaceCase said:

Maybe Vince was the lucky charm that let the Kings jump from the #6 pick to #2. :ok:

Damn...insert the Rock

clapping gif...

Didn’t think of that

Get ? to represent us at the lottery too.. ? 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Damn...insert the Rock

clapping gif...

Didn’t think of that

Get ? to represent us at the lottery too.. ? 

You sure you really want to bump out:

Jami Gertz in The Lost Boys (1987)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Not recalling this one... Koufos?

Thought there was a week or two like a season or two back you were crushing on him. If not, my bad. Maybe I am confusing him for some other tall white balding Jewish NBA player you liked ...  Or maybe it was some other squawker.

Anyways

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LamarHampton said:

Thought there was a week or two like a season or two back you were crushing on him. If not, my bad. Maybe I am confusing him for some other tall white balding Jewish NBA player you liked ...  Or maybe it was some other squawker.

Anyways

The closest Koufos we have here is @kg01. I mean if it’s resemblance only. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Interesting read on VC from this past April:

https://theundefeated.com/features/vince-carter-diary-sacramento-kings-i-plan-on-coming-back-one-more-season/

I plan on coming back next season. I plan on coming back one more season. I’m almost 90 percent sure that’s it after next season. … You kind of go through the season, especially when the end is near, and you say, ‘Hey, how do I feel?’ The summertime kind of dictates it all. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the most important time for the older guys in the league like myself and [Dallas Mavericks star] Dirk [Nowitzki] and I think all the other guys, I could say [San Antonio Spurs forward] Pau [Gasol], they could say that preparing for the season in the summer is probably the hardest thing to do when you’re approaching the last years. I always said I’ll walk away from the game when I’m not willing to put the work in to be prepared for the season. I wouldn’t disrespect the game like that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

Prince is a cent player. Bembry.

As for Carter, I hate these signings because they wouldn't even consider playing here in their prime. And they still wouldn't sign here if they were relevant.

Welcome to being a Hawks fan. This team cant sign big free agents in their prime. The hope is the young guys learn from Vince, develop, and become a destination for star FAs. That is what this is all about, the tank that is. Collecting draft picks. Something to try to one day have a team that could have a real shot. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24266906/atlanta-hawks-guard-vince-carter-says-not-chasing-rings

O 'Rly, Vince?  We all kinda knew this was more about NBATV/TNT signing Vince than the Hawks signing him.

Yep, even Stevie Wonder saw that one coming.