• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Linsanity + VINSANITY

TheNorthCydeRises

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Prince represents the type of guy Schlenk wants on the team.  Plus he's one of the best players on the team.

Bembry can't shoot and stays hurt too much.

Everyone can play multiple positions on this teame except for our centers. I think we are fine 

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

You really have to like the fact that we are getting once billboard worthy vets here. 1st Lin and now Vince. I don't care how old they are, Vince did not have to come here and he did. This is a good sign.

Vince and Jeremy are just great quality guys. Should be a fun season

6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Vince and Jeremy are just great quality guys. Should be a fun season

I like our off season. We have a good combination of high character vets to help our youngsters with the ins and outs of the NBA grind.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

we dont need an actual 3rd pg because we know Dorsey and Bembry can play emergency pg

I think it is also a sign that it will be Lin or Trae on the floor all game. Top five pick in the draft, Trae needs to get his burn; and practicing against Lin everyday will help him that much more.

• Like 1

Can you imagine being a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year player and practicing with and against Vince Carter. Huge props for this to Schlenk. This is a high character signing that will help all our players and team image out.

Who better to spread the word to other players around the league about our new age Hawks than Vince Carter?

33 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Also this Hamilton Guy is a guard. I think the fight for PT is gonna be fun 

I’m disappointed in you. You usually break this $hit first. You let Northcyde slide today, next time you get in that a$$ bro! 

• Like 1