• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Linsanity + VINSANITY

TheNorthCydeRises

3 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I'm okay with the move but I hope he doesn't play any more than 15 minutes a game.  If he starts stealing too many minutes from Huerter or any of the young guys, I'm gonna be pissed.

Welcome back ☀️ 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I'm okay with the move but I hope he doesn't play any more than 15 minutes a game.  If he starts stealing too many minutes from Huerter or any of the young guys, I'm gonna be pissed.

You want someone to teach Huerter about work ethic and a shooting guard practice routine. Who better that Vince Carter,

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You want someone to teach Huerter about work ethic and a shooting guard practice routine. Who better that Vince Carter,

Gonna help Dorsey and Prince too. Assistant coach on the court/bench/locker room. Good one at that.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, hazer said:

Y’all still mad at Schlinky, or naw? We still following the 76-ers model of all rookies all season and floundering 5+ years in the lottery, or naw? This the worst run franchise in sports history, or naw. Y’all hyperbole much, or naw?

Exactly. Nothing like the Sixers model.......

1 minute ago, EazyRoc said:

This move shows that this truly is a rebuild not a tank. Another great veteran example for our guys to follow.

Like ☝?. And precisely what Schlenk said, a 2-3 year “retool.” Like I've always believed: sneaking back into the playoffs in that 3rd year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrReality said:

Any chance VC wants to coach?    

Would be cool to have Linsanity, Vinsanity, and Threezus coaching up the Hawks at the same time, sometime in the future. Not already giving up on CLP, and a big fan of Jent (and Snyder for that matter). Just sayin’, know what I’m sayin’?

Too bad we couldn't also get @sturt's man crush Koufos on the team as well. SAC East, baby! .... Oh, wait... Barf

i am good with it. I enjoyed the McGrady and Brand signings as well. VC is better.

guess we are not full on tanking this year too, or am I seeing things incorrectly? Still not blowing away the GSW, but still seems like blatant tank is off the table...? Just a semi hard tank, amiright?

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, LamarHampton said:

Too bad we couldn't also get @sturt's man crush Koufos on the team as well. SAC East, baby! .... Oh, wait... Barf

i am good with it. I enjoyed the McGrady and Brand signings as well. VC is better.

guess we are not full on tanking this year too, or am I seeing things incorrectly? Still not blowing away the GSW, but still seems like blatant tank is off the table...? Just a semi hard tank, amiright?

That is what I expect.  We've assembled a pretty young team and we try hard with an emphasis on developing our young talent.  I don't expect us close to the playoffs and expect if we have an expiring vet who is blowing up (which seems pretty unlikely) that we will deal them.

3 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

Amiright smells of @kg01‘s other account Lamar!

WHAT UP DAWG! Long time no see!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like Vince coming on as a vet presence but his scoring has declined pretty hard.  Last year he shot 40.3% from the field and 34.5% from 3.  Woof.  He is still playable as a smaller piece in a rotation but the vet status means more than the superstar name.