• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks will reduce concessions prices at Philips Arena

Resslemania

10 hours ago, Jeffery123 said:

Love the move.  Showing some appreciation to the fans.  Now I won't have to break the bank to buy the family a meal at a games.

Maybe it will help get people to Philips earlier?  We'll see but I know sometimes I've been running behind because I'd rather eat at the food court than pay an arm and a leg for a bite at the game.

• Like 3

• Admin

I think this is a VERY smart move.  Its so expensive to go watch a sporting event to begin with let alone having food or drink... lowering the concession prices is a great fan friendly step to allowing for more peeps and their families to come and enjoy the event

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Maybe it will help get people to Philips earlier?  We'll see but I know sometimes I've been running behind because I'd rather eat at the food court than pay an arm and a leg for a bite at the game.

1000%.  People always hang in CNN for the cheaper beers prior to the game.  We definitely won't be doing that anymore.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtLaS said:

1000%.  People always hang in CNN for the cheaper beers prior to the game.  We definitely won't be doing that anymore.

I lost track of how many times I had several of the white cup beers from Gorins/TJ's Subs and missed at least half the game (more than once, the entire game.)

• Like 1