• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Melo [was] still a Hawk... Why?

NBASupes

• 2 months later...

Amazingly there will be some genius GM who decides to sign him again.  Fool got 25,500 points and definately shouldn’t  make the HOF.  Career BPM is .9, atrocious for his usage. After 4 years of not caring about defense Dwayne Wade is still 5 times better at 4.7.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Might as well. 

At least here, there would be no pressure to perform at a high level.  Plus all of you tankers would love him.

Why would tankers love him?  I think the idea is to play the young guys  - we can lose well enough with them.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Might as well. 

At least here, there would be no pressure to perform at a high level.  Plus all of you tankers would love him.

What does that mean?  And, technically, we're all 'tankers' now.  So 'congrats', you just got promoted.

9 hours ago, Azodl said:

I have to admit I'm a big Carmelo fan. I've always appreciated how he seems to perform well when he's on USA teams (bigger than NBA nonsense). I'm just glad he was a Hawk for +1 -1 minutes.

It's certainly admirable to have the chance to "play for one's country" (which I assume is what you mean by this) but Olympic basketball is meaningless from a basketball competition standpoint which, coincidentally, is why sMelo excels at it.

I'm not even a sMelo-hater. I wanted him here with the Millsap teams but you gotta be honest about what he's been for more than a few years now.  At this point, he's a shell of a shadow of the ghost of himself.

• Like 1