• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bill Simmons on Doncic-Young: "One of the worst trades of the decade!"

NineOhTheRino

49 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It won't be 'by vote'.  Too easily manipulated.

No ... it'll be trial by combat. :argh:

i didn’t know u surf @kg01? Look out for flying ? dol..ya

ps the chick reporting is maaaaad hot and confused. I ? I’d be down to date her...at the end she says..

CAN U BELIEVE THAT? Aaaahhhhh reporting at its best. You know she got to where she is with her skills and only her skills...

Oh boy..I dig myself a lil hate hole here with dolphins and women ..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Sounds racist, I know thug is code for the N word. A fight doesn’t make anyone a thug idk maybe you just group up soft.

A fight is not thugish behavior, but multiple attackers on one and assaults are. If you feel me saying is "racist", Well, tough shit.

I think you understand the difference, but you want to throw out "racist" as a shutdown argument. Those days are over.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Buzzard said:

It is not a race from where I sit, it is a lifestyle outside the law almost always involving violence, Watch Pinky Blinders on Netflix to get the U,K, version and the  same two words used all the time, It was a good series for a couple if seasons,

Gangster and thug have been used in America to describe organized crime and violent criminals for well over 100 years. If anyone does not know that, they need to read more books or at least get out and see some movies.

Now back on topic.

Outside of league issues you have a player that seemingly has issues with his teammates. Not to mention selfish behavior.

Either way, he is gone now. =)

• Like 1

:ahf:

Just listened to "potty mouth" who said, one of the worst deals of the decade and possibly of the century.  Teae Young may be a bust and out of the NBA in six years and the player that they gave away to get him will be an instant stud. 

Then in order to insure that they will be terrible, the Hawks gave away their best player, Dennis.  They will regret these two moves forever.  This is the two worst moves, ever.  Hints that Atlanta may have trouble winning 10! - :angry2:

I've heard the Hawks being run down, but this one is far superior.  Apparently, this year's Hawks are just a train wreck, waiting to happen.  Where does "potty mouth" get all his NBA knowledge?   He tries to make us believe he knows what he is talking about.  And, why all the apparent hate for the Hawks?

I believe that our GM and our head coach have the players that they want on the Atlanta roster and I hope and expect Lloyd P. and his assistants will turn these players into something good and exciting!

:aggressive:

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Is there so much negativity surrounding anyone else that was drafted? It's like people WANT Trae to bust or something.

I think it's because he's in Atlanta, if he had fallen to say, NYK.....he would be the best ever already.

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think it's because he's in Atlanta, if he had fallen to say, NYK.....he would be the best ever already.

Everybody gets overrated in NY but I wouldn't say everything has been negative on Young.  Seen plenty of positive press on him.  The big difference for him is that he is getting a lot more attention than a normal Hawk draft pick.  That will come with mixed positive and negative feedback until he actually starts playing and his play will drive the narrative.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Trae has apt to prove imo.  Here's to hom knocking it out of the park :biggrin:

Just now, Vol4ever said:

Trae has apt to prove imo.  Here's to hom knocking it out of the park :biggrin:

A lot to prove.  Dang phone

• Like 1

• 2 years later...