• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game #2: Hawks vs Grizzlies 10/05/18

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Why all the goofy line ups?  I thought Bud was in Milwaukee?:biggrin:

The Kings ran a lineup this week with 4 PF/Cs on the floor at the same time, lol.  Oh, Kings.  Never stop doing you.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AHF said:

The Kings ran a lineup this week with 4 PF/Cs on the floor at the same time, lol.  Oh, Kings.  Never stop doing you.

I’ve lived in the bay for 32 years. Never wanted Warrior success but didn’t mind King success...oh well. 

On 10/3/2018 at 0:37 PM, Spud2nique said:

Bagley is still gonna beast bro...I think when it’s all said and done for his career he averages 19/9 which isn’t bad at all.

@kg01 he had 19/10 last night. How’s that $hit for being in mid season form for Spud? 

Prediction:

Hawks 109

Grizz 80

We shock the world ? in the preseason!

Trae and Collins show

Trae : 32 points 11 dimes 3 boards

Collins: 20 points 15 rebounds 3 dime

Carter : 15/3/2

Baze : 11/4/3

I dunno ??‍♂️ that’s what happened in 2k for me just now! Trae nailed 8 tres.. 4-4 ft and a +22. I could play 173 straight hours of this. Video games have advanced since my double dribble kid years...wow ? 

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Prediction:

Hawks 109

Grizz 80

We shock the world ? in the preseason!

Trae and Collins show

Trae : 32 points 11 dimes 3 boards

Collins: 20 points 15 rebounds 3 dime

Carter : 15/3/2

Baze : 11/4/3

I dunno ??‍♂️ that’s what happened in 2k for me just now! Trae nailed 8 tres.. 4-4 ft and a +22. I could play 173 straight hours of this. Video games have advanced since my double dribble kid years...wow ? 

It'll be very interesting to see how Trae plays tonight.  He's going up against a borderline All-NBA PG in Conley, plus his college nemesis Carter.   Conley's offense will challenge Trae's defensive abilities.  Carter's defensive abilities will give him issues on offense.   Trae playing well tonight will speak a lot about his mental toughness.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 he had 19/10 last night. How’s that $hit for being in mid season form for Spud? 

Good game by the young man.  Folks have been saying he'll be a 20/10 guy even as a rookie.  Care to stake your avatar on a bet over him reaching that milestone?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Good game by the young man.  Folks have been saying he'll be a 20/10 guy even as a rookie.  Care to stake your avatar on a bet over him reaching that milestone?

Who said that he'd be 20 and 10 in his rookie year?   Maybe at his peak.

I don't think the 10 rebs is out of the question, once he becomes a starter.

I'd say 15 and 10 is more realistic.   I don't see Cauley-Stein being able to keep Bagley out of the starting lineup for too long.  I'd make Bagley the opening night starter by default.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

No no I said 19/9 for his career not in his rookie year. Depending on his minutes his rookie stats should look more like 14/7 somewhere around there. 

Besides, after we secure the Cavs pic in the draft next year I’m turning @bleachkit‘s ? pic into a ?.. ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Haha, non-Hawk preseason game note, 6ers vs DAL in China.  JJ Reddick getting booed because he "accidentally" made the anti-Asian slur in some video last year.  Shoulda left him at home.

What anti asian slur? Geez man the whole world is getting sensitive in the racial department. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but why the F is everyone so damn sensitive. You can’t say a word anymore without it being under a ?. Personally, I think we are all turning into pussies...

• Like 3