• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins to miss start of regular season!

JayBirdHawk

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can’t wait! That little clip made me excited for him working alongside Trae to make a formidable duo. Call it Amare/Nash call it Stockton/Malone or call it Iverson/Dalembert/Ty Hill whoever...it gone be fun y’all!!! ? the ? Collins! 

3 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Soooooo.....maybe next week barring setbacks? That's not too bad....

Hey man I saw another dude with ur jersey against the Heat on Saturday. I can’t believe I checked for those last year and couldn’t find them online anywhere and now they are gone. They were the coolest Hawks jerseys for me. Love the black n volt...very chic!

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Hey man I saw another dude with ur jersey against the Heat on Saturday. I can’t believe I checked for those last year and couldn’t find them online anywhere and now they are gone. They were the coolest Hawks jerseys for me. Love the black n volt...very chic!

I'll sell you my gently used John Collins one for $500. 

Just now, mcleitsy said:

I'll sell you my gently used John Collins one for $500. 

? that’s way rich for my blood. Plus I wanted Prince ? but thanks ?? 

Just now, capstone21 said:

He is still wearing the short shorts

Noticed that too...love it reminds me of a simpler time in the 80’s.

3 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I'll even throw in a Harry hawk bobblehead

Wish you woulda let me about this earlier. I woulda traded you a Kevin Durant Sharks (San Jose) bobble head for ur Harry! Instead I gave it to my nephew last week. ? 

:batman: - - WHO WILL STEP UP TONIGHT ?

When the Hawks have a player out, we expect someone else to step up.  Collins has been MIA since early pre season and others have stepped in to play PF.  We know that he's not ready to compete.  Not yet.

Tonight, Prince is aching and may or may not be able to play.  If he does, I expect him to play limited minutes.  question:  Who will step up?  Could the Hawks be forced to start three rookies tonight? 

After the Hawks won their last game, somehow, some of us believe that another victory could happen soon.  Charlotte may think "easy win" and not be ready for the invading Birds.  Then again, they may bury us early and laugh their way to an easy blowout.

Tonight, who steps up for the Atlanta lads ??

14 minutes ago, Cwell said:

John Collins always gave me Will Smith Fresh Prince vibes, especially with the shorts, maybe it's just me lol

It's just you but I refuse to miss an opportunity to groove in some Fresh Printz gif action ...

dislike

the_carlton.gif

Ah, that's when TV was TV.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Tonight, Prince is aching and may or may not be able to play.  If he does, I expect him to play limited minutes.  question:  Who will step up?  Could the Hawks be forced to start three rookies tonight? 

Everyone is a step up from Prince these days.  He has the 4th lowest per on on the team.  Only .4 above Tyler Dorsey.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

When the Hawks have a player out, we expect someone else to step up.  Collins has been MIA since early pre season and others have stepped in to play PF.  We know that he's not ready to compete.  Not yet.

After the Hawks won their last game, somehow, some of us believe that another victory could happen soon.  Charlotte may think "easy win" and not be ready for the invading Birds.  Then again, they may bury us early and laugh their way to an easy blowout.

Tonight, who steps up for the Atlanta lads ??

Who starts?

Lin in the backcourt with Trae? Charlotte 'homecoming' for him. Might this be his best game of the season?

Bembry, then who runs the offense in the 2nd unit (Lin is still struggling).

Huerter - does Pierce just in the deep end with 3 rookies? They've played well enough to show they belong.

Carter - is Pierce leary of starting the 3 rookies, so Vintage Vince gets the nod at SF? (Limited minutes)

Decisions and Choices!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who starts?

Lin in the backcourt with Trae? Charlotte 'homecoming' for him. Might this be his best game of the season?

Bembry, then who runs the offense in the 2nd unit (Lin is still struggling).

Huerter - does Pierce just in the deep end with 3 rookies? They've played well enough to show they belong.

Carter - is Pierce leary of starting the 3 rookies, so Vintage Vince gets the nod at SF? (Limited minutes)

Decisions and Choices!!!

Omg it’s like being at a buffet! I love it ?...ok personally I like Carter starting in a lineup with Trae and Lin tonight. Lin was fabulous during his time with the Hornets ? so he might go off. Like u said let’s have Bembry come off the bench to guide the second unit. Also think Vince starting sets a professional tone to start the game. 

Its gonna be fun to watch Trae vs Kemba! Woohoo ?