• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Hawks respect

Spud2nique

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

I think the league did us a favor. Gave us an extra week to make sure the arena was ready

Oh the arena still needed work? My bad then I’m just used to the league shafting us but maybe they were trying to help this time lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Hey whoaa, don't you dare do that.  @nathan2331 is right but don't you ever let the facts get in the way of a great rant.

League probably giggled when we asked for a little extra time to get the commodes installed.  Adam Sliver (yes, Sliver) probably laughed thinking, "Shiiiii, we was gon put ya'll on the road for the first 2 weeks anyways, bro."

Carry on, spud2 ...

? nice... I will say this State Farm arena better be the best arena we’ve ever had and have sparkles ✨ fly out that mafcker!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Hey whoaa, don't you dare do that.  @nathan2331 is right but don't you ever let the facts get in the way of a great rant.

League probably giggled when we asked for a little extra time to get the commodes installed.  Adam Sliver (yes, Sliver) probably laughed thinking, "Shiiiii, we was gon put ya'll on the road for the first 2 weeks anyways, bro."

Carry on, spud2 ...

This should be Hawksquawk.net's  official slogan.

• Like 4

On 10/24/2018 at 9:55 AM, Spud2nique said:

Hey ? Adam Silver,

Thanks for allowing us to be the 30th team in the league to have our first home game 9 days after the regular season started! Way to commish! ?? 

Note: Some teams have had 3 home games already..just saying.

And, just in case you calmed down from this rant, looks like the league granted Cleveland the 2022 all-star game.

Ya know, since they're expecting to remodel their arena .... IOW, their remodel HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!!!

But we can't get an all-star game?!?!

Hey Adam, thanks for rewarding one of your franchises for investing in the product!

Ridiculous.

I get it, I get it ... no need to chime in with the "Aw, the league didn't like the traffic, blah, blah, blah ..."

F that noise.  You can't tell me friggin Charlotte and Cleveland are better event cities than Atlanta.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And, just in case you calmed down from this rant, looks like the league granted Cleveland the 2022 all-star game.

Ya know, since they're expecting to remodel their arena .... IOW, their remodel HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!!!

Hey Adam, thanks for rewarding one of your franchises for investing in the product!

Ridiculous.

I get it, I get it ... no need to chime in with the "Aw, the league didn't like the traffic, blah, blah, blah ..."

F that noise.  You can't tell me friggin Charlotte and Cleveland are better event cities than Atlanta.

Adam Silver and co about to load Cleveland up with 3 years worth of top 3 picks and then give them an all star game. Nobody wants to go to Cleveland in February. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Adam Silver and co about to load Cleveland up with 3 years worth of top 3 picks and then give them an all star game. Nobody wants to go to Cleveland in February. 

Sonofaheifer you're absolutely freaking right.

They're about to do it again!!!  Why?!?!  What TF does Cleveland's owner have on Adam Sliver?  Those must be some d*mning pics of Adam from the ragin' 80's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ridiculous.

Preach brotha! ?? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mcleitsy said:

As long as they draft more studs like Bennett and Wiggins I guess it will be okay....Can't believe how little they have to show after all those picks they've had in the top 5-10 over the years. I'd almost feel bad if they hadn't won a chip. 

Pretty much down to Kevin Love (traded Wiggins for him) and Collin Sexton (traded Kyrie for his pick) at this point.

But since they won a ring, I don't think they can complain.  Even with all the misses, they still have that ring.