• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New unis dropped

Spud2nique

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO.  That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that color scheme.  I'm not a Falcons fan, so the color scheme doesn't bother me.  I think the jersey looks great, and I'd definitely buy one.

But I can understand how people in Atlanta wouldn't be cool with this color scheme.   haha.

It just does not sit well AT ALL!!

Now if @mcleitsy wants to purchase the medium, small fortune...or walk around with the wavy lays arms with the too big jacket.

44 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

And United has red in the colors. As you stated, you are not a Falcons fan so you don't know nor understand the history nor rivalry. 

Blank also knew how to avoid Saints colors because you may have purchases made but you also lose out on sales by diehard Falcons fans who hates the Saints. 

Go on the Falcons message board and promote those to Falcons fans. See how far you get. You as well @RedDawg#8

But if neither of you are Falcons fans, then why comment on my disdain for the colors

And the Hawks have red in theirs? Whats your point? Go look at the ATL UTD trainers/alts and get back to me...

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mcleitsy said:

Yeah, unless you're Atlanta United whose limited run jerseys are black and white and wear black and gold trainers, and those sold almost instantly because they're fly af. Oh and Blank owns Atlanta United. Gimme a break that is one of the dumbest arguments I've heard.

Who give a f*** about soccer?  I said football not futbol.  Point being, a vast majority of fans of the Hawks are Atlanta homer fans and also root on the Falcons, Braves, and UGA/GT... The Hawks marketing department needs to understand this.

• Like 1

I'm a longtime Falcons fan and although I like the jerseys, I can't look myself in the mirror if I ever bought one for that very reason. Most of my friends and family are diehard Falcon fans and would never allow me to live that down if I rocked that at the Thanksgiving dinner or next barbeque. You might as well put a #9 and Brees on the back of it.

And yes, it's that serious...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

I'm a longtime Falcons fan and although I like the jerseys, I can't look myself in the mirror if I ever bought one for that very reason. Most of my friends and family are diehard Falcon fans and would never allow me to live that down if I rocked that at the Thanksgiving dinner or next barbeque. You might as well put a #9 and Brees on the back of it.

And yes, it's that serious...

VERY MUCH so THAT serious!!

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As much as I hate the Saints, I love the Hawks more - cool jerseys.

It's a once in a lifetime 50th celebration. 

Enjoy. Smh!!

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As much as I hate the Saints, I love the Hawks more - cool jerseys.

It's a once in a lifetime 50th celebration. 

I HATE the Saints!! Can't bring myself to ANYTHING associated with them, including colors and fleur-de-lis.

To that point, I changed my season ticket lanyard.