• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New unis dropped

Spud2nique

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

Hell NO!!

I will NEVER don the Aints colors. Someone needs to send a message to the marketing and apparel team. 

Lost sells!

Nothing black, gold and white. $hit is about make me want to sell all my tix on the open market to oppnonents.

Why should I be #TruetoAtlanta when they aren't?!?!

Pissed off!! ??????

I'm partially color blind so didn't make the connection but if that is the same color scheme as the Saints that is a swing and miss by the people doing the uniform design.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'm partially color blind so didn't make the connection but if that is the same color scheme as the Saints that is a swing and miss by the people doing the uniform design.

All the way. And I have about 3 Marine Corps brothers from New Orleans and 2 from Baton Rouge. I will not live that down.

Might sell the jacket we get.

19 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

All the way. And I have about 3 Marine Corps brothers from New Orleans and 2 from Baton Rouge. I will not live that down.

Might sell the jacket we get.

Just got my jacket today....and it looks pretty great not gonna lie. I'm also not a Falcons fan so no qualms repping the colors. 

• Like 1

The Saints are in the NFL. The Hawks have never faced them. 

Should we rock Trailblazers and Rockets gear just because it’s the same as the Falcons? Exactly, that doesn’t make sense.

The colors are the colors of the 50th anniversary in common culture. It’s not anything to do with the freaking Saints.

Those jerseys are CLEAN period

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Should we rock Trailblazers and Rockets gear just because it’s the same as the Falcons? Exactly, that doesn’t make sense.

The colors are the colors of the 50th anniversary in common culture. It’s not anything to do with the freaking Saints.

It makes plenty sense because Atlanta is a football city first and foremost. We Falcon fans ALL hate the Aints. It'd be the same feeling if the Braves starting touting Celtic green for St. Patty's. These teams need to be for the city and that includes their sibling teams.

I get the gold because of 50 year anniversary and whatever, but the black and white need to GOOOO. I'd rather see Georgia Tech colors out there over Aints.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

It makes plenty sense because Atlanta is a football city first and foremost. We Falcon fans ALL hate the Aints. It'd be the same feeling if the Braves starting touting Celtic green for St. Patty's. These teams need to be for the city and that includes their sibling teams.

I get the gold because of 50 year anniversary and whatever, but the black and white need to GOOOO. I'd rather see Georgia Tech colors out there over Aints.

Yeah, unless you're Atlanta United whose limited run jerseys are black and white and wear black and gold trainers, and those sold almost instantly because they're fly af. Oh and Blank owns Atlanta United. Gimme a break that is one of the dumbest arguments I've heard.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

No. Saints is the most bitter rival in all of Atlanta sports. And the mere site of those colors I despise. It is synonymous with their fanbase.

You have your fandom and I'll have mine. Well...purchase it. I won't. DISGUSTING!!

Btw. Hawks don't have a true rival. So that is apples to bananas.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JCDBaptist said:

Hell NO!!

I will NEVER don the Aints colors. Someone needs to send a message to the marketing and apparel team. 

Lost sells!

Nothing black, gold and white. $hit is about make me want to sell all my tix on the open market to oppnonents.

Why should I be #TruetoAtlanta when they aren't?!?!

Pissed off!! ??????

LMAO.  That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that color scheme.  I'm not a Falcons fan, so the color scheme doesn't bother me.  I think the jersey looks great, and I'd definitely buy one.

But I can understand how people in Atlanta wouldn't be cool with this color scheme.   haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcleitsy said:

Yeah, unless you're Atlanta United whose limited run jerseys are black and white and wear black and gold trainers, and those sold almost instantly because they're fly af. Oh and Blank owns Atlanta United. Gimme a break that is one of the dumbest arguments I've heard.

And United has red in the colors. As you stated, you are not a Falcons fan so you don't know nor understand the history nor rivalry. 

Blank also knew how to avoid Saints colors because you may have purchases made but you also lose out on sales by diehard Falcons fans who hates the Saints. 

Go on the Falcons message board and promote those to Falcons fans. See how far you get. You as well @RedDawg#8

But if neither of you are Falcons fans, then why comment on my disdain for the colors

• Like 2