• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Free Agency

JayBirdHawk

Yeah, I can't seem to leave this alone for any amount of time. This statement is from Lloyd Pierce's very own mouth at the end of the season.

Kevin Huerter - biggest surprise since he wasn't ready to play bball to start the season - physically and mentally. Our most talented player, skilled shooter esp. from 3, underrated facilitator. Blames himself for lack of involvement, needs more involvement next season. He played 73 games which showed his growth since he wasn't expected to play.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, Spud2nique said:

Wouldn’t touch that head case. Waaay more negative can come from him than anything good for us. 

On 6/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, capstone21 said:

Nope, no interest in Cousins.  He doesn’t answer needs of defense and he will be a nightmare in the locker room for our kids.  Need guys with a good head on their shoulders

I can get why y’all see it that way due to his reputation during his time Sacramento. 

I think he has matured in his time in the Bay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2019/06/05/warriors-demarcus-cousins-i-was-just-ready-to-quit/amp/

He does everything you want a center to do offensively and defensively. We have the money and he’s not old either. 

Theres not another center who fits what we need better that’s available and he’s still a Top 5 center when healthy, if not Top 3. 

I don’t think we will actually pursue him, but adding him would be a game changer. 

36 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

I can get why y’all see it that way due to his reputation during his time Sacramento. 

I think he has matured in his time in the Bay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2019/06/05/warriors-demarcus-cousins-i-was-just-ready-to-quit/amp/

He does everything you want a center to do offensively and defensively. We have the money and he’s not old either. 

Theres not another center who fits what we need better that’s available and he’s still a Top 5 center when healthy, if not Top 3. 

I don’t think we will actually pursue him, but adding him would be a game changer. 

I don't believe anything I see in GSW will translate once out of Shangri la.  That goes for all of them, not just Cousins.

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😆

Aye spud, want a laugh?

My boy Scalabrine was on this morning talking about how all the Seees fans are upset that Tatum aka DreadedBrickTatum worked out with Kobe last offseason.  Basically they said Kobe taught him how to play like old Kobe who was no longer able to get by guys (That's true imho. That's exactly how Tatum played, to his detriment.)

Guess who he's reportedly working with this offseason .... Car'smelo Anthony.

Scala was so sad.

Haha!  Is Tatume trying to fully wreck his own career?

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye spud, want a laugh?

My boy Scalabrine was on this morning talking about how all the Seees fans are upset that Tatum aka DreadedBrickTatum worked out with Kobe last offseason.  Basically they said Kobe taught him how to play like old Kobe who was no longer able to get by guys (That's true imho. That's exactly how Tatum played, to his detriment.)

Guess who he's reportedly working with this offseason .... Car'smelo Anthony.

Scala was so sad.

Haha!  Is Tatume trying to fully wreck his own career?

🤣 he should work with a couple other guys too...Blake Griffin and Dwight Howard. 🤦‍♀️ 

13 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Dont think Cousins fits with this team. Very selfish player imo

13 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Cousins is sorry!  Dude can't hit layups!  I don't want to hear anymore calls for Cousins to the Hawks.

There isn’t a center in the NBA that fits us better at both ends.

Cousins isn’t sorry; He’s still recovering from an Achilles injury followed by another leg injury. That’s ridiculous..

2 hours ago, EazyRoc said:

There isn’t a center in the NBA that fits us better at both ends.

Cousins isn’t sorry; He’s still recovering from an Achilles injury followed by another leg injury. That’s ridiculous..

I think it's fair to question just what he'll be once he recovers from the injuries.  He certainly has no lift right now.  I presume he'll be lessened athletically from now on.  Doesn't mean he's "sorry" as Peo so eloquently put it.  But it is a legit question.

As I said before, I don't believe anyone on that roster will be as good once they're out of Shangri La so I'm low on Cousins.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I think it's fair to question just what he'll be once he recovers from the injuries.  He certainly has no lift right now.  I presume he'll be lessened athletically from now on.  Doesn't mean he's "sorry" as Peo so eloquently put it.  But it is a legit question.

As I said before, I don't believe anyone on that roster will be as good once they're out of Shangri La so I'm low on Cousins.

It’s legit. No doubt. However, it’s also safe to assume that he will be much more athletic next season. Achilles injuries are hard to recover from so I don’t think he’s anywhere near 100% game shape.

I think KD and Boogie would be great because they’ve proven themselves away from GSW.