• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Free Agency

JayBirdHawk

20 minutes ago, hazer said:

On a team with a system where he hasn’t had to. 49-year-olds qualify as grasshoppers these days? I’ll take it 🤔

No, no sir.  Don't give him that out.  His handle is poor.  It's not that he's stifling his game for the sake of the system.  He simply can't create for himself.

Absent that system, he's just a roleplayer.

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No, no sir.  Don't give him that out.  His handle is poor.  It's not that he's stifling his game for the sake of the system.  He simply can't create for himself.

We probably won’t ever get the chance to see, most likely moot point.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

On a team with a system where he hasn’t had to. 49-year-olds qualify as grasshoppers these days? I’ll take it 🤔

When he's has to create for himself or others - he can't. His handle is Thabo-centric. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Was just perusing the free agent list on NBA.com for young wings that are available.  What do y'all think about KCP as a 3-D bench guy?  He's still young, plays decent defense and shoots 35% from distance.  Any interest or pass?  

Not worth having Klutch Sports (try to) infiltrate our organization.

Plus we'd need to find out if he still has the jail situation lingering over his head.  May not be legally able to leave the state of CA yet.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Was just perusing the free agent list on NBA.com for young wings that are available.  What do y'all think about KCP as a 3-D bench guy?  He's still young, plays decent defense and shoots 35% from distance.  Any interest or pass?  

Pass.

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is very strange, very strange:

Kevin, Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, Kemba Khris and Kristaps.

I'll leave you to figure it out.

I used to have to watch the bottoms of innings at Bravos home games to see this many Ks!

Kevon Looney, KCP, Kenneth Faried, Khem Birch, Kosta Koufos and Kelly Oubre say, "don't leave us out of the K party!"

I hear there's still time if Kent Bazemore wants to join the fun!

~lw3

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I used to have to watch the bottoms of innings at Bravos home games to see this many Ks!

Kevon Looney, KCP, Kenneth Faried, Khem Birch, Kosta Koufos and Kelly Oubre say, "don't leave us out of the K party!"

I hear there's still time if Kent Bazemore wants to join the fun!

~lw3

Holy Smokes, there's more - mske it stop! 😁

Unfortunately,  Kent has already picked up his option so no K party for him.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, kg01 said:

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Have you seen Klay dribble? Me neither.:hehe:.

He's a GREAT Robin.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

When he's has to create for himself or others - he can't. His handle is Thabo-centric. 

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:41 AM, kg01 said:

Did anybody see what happened last night when TOR forced Klay to actually dribble/try to create?

Bumble, stumble, fumble, panic-pass!

Just how much ball-handling/creation y'all thing Klay would be doing alongside TrATL? About as much as he does alongside Curry, if not less. He would be a Superstar in Atlanta...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hazer said:

Just how much ball-handling/creation y'all thing Klay would be doing alongside TrATL? About as much as he does alongside Curry, if not less. He would be a Superstar in Atlanta...

Probably not much .... which is why he'd be massively overpaid if we were to acquire him by any means so ...... #EZPass

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Probably not much .... which is why he'd be massively overpaid if we were to acquire him by any means so ...... #EZPass

Just posted on another thread if The Huert lives up to his potential, actually no need to waste any money on Klay...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hazer said:

Just posted on another thread if The Huert lives up to his potential, actually no need to waste any money on Klay...

Huert had better shooting nimbers than Klay their rookie seasons. Huert can also handle, create, and dish. Huert has also flashed signs of Tenacious D. CLP was actually quoted as saying Kevin is the most skilled player on the entire roster. Can he be as good/impactful as Klay in a few years? We're in great shape if so...

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

As much as Huerter has in year 1.