• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is why I hate BSPN!

marco102

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Somebody summarize.  I refuse to click/watch.

I feel so much dumber for having watched it. Anyway here goes:

Pretty much compared Hawks to Suns in terms of high lottery picks on roster completely ignoring that Suns have been rebuilding for the last 8 years.

Top 5 in order:

Denver, Boston, Dallas, NOP and Sac.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Pretty much said Hawks isn't in top 5 of young guys under 25.

5. Sac: Fox, Bagley and Giles

4. NOP: Zion and all the lakers busts 

3. Dallas: Doncic, KP, Brunson

2. Boston: Brown, Tatum and their 2019 draftees

1. Denver: Jokic, Murray, etc ( I actually am.ok with the Denver pick)

I wouldn't put Dallas/NOP on our level much less ahead of us. They were terrible after the trade. Much worse than us. Knicks bad if not worse. They will need a lot this offseason. 

I would say it's fair to have Denver and Sac over us. Boston, I am not sure, their youth had superior vets that they no longer have. I would at least put them tied for 3rd. 

To me:

1. Denver

2. SAC but we are quickly catching up if not better at this time.

3. Us

3. Boston

5. NOP

6. Dallas

Why did I go and watch this? Just pure stupidity. The NOP core couldn't make the playoffs in LA with or without LeBron but they are higher than the Hawks just because of Zion. The DAL core is only 2 players (cause lol at Brunson) but they are higher than our core who can actually all be on the court as a full unit.

Who? Not watching. But: good. Let’em keep sleeping so we can kick’em in the teeth when they’re not expecting it 💥

• Like 3

I have no problem with Denver on the top of this list...the difference is we have 3-4 seasons with this core to PROVE they are great. Do I think they will do this? YES! We have the right management, the right coach, and the right core to begin advancing up the Eastern ladder. I believe we will take a nice step forward this year, but an even bigger step next season. We have a young...stress young and inexperienced core...our ceiling is very high right now. Our floor was last season IMHO. I look forward to revisiting this a year or two from now. Putting the Hawks anywhere but the Top 5 best young cores is insane...but once again (as in the ROY conversations this season), both Trae and the Hawks get ignored.