3. @Spud2nique
  4. @lethalweapon3
  5. @capstone21
  6. @Diesel
  7. @pimp
  8. @Buzzard
  9. @LucastheThird
  10.  @IheartVolt

Last confirmation call before we get rolling this week.

@JayBirdHawk - Any chance you can join the fun?  

@bleachkit - Did you want in?

I will start the process by sending emails to people to help get our draft order and then will post the thread with the actual draft order and give people a 24 hour heads up before starting.  When I give that heads up, people are free to go ahead and make picks but no one will be on the clock until the official start time.  (I.e., if the above was the draft order I could make my pick at 1, Nicholas at 2, Spud at 3, etc. but if Lethal is busy then his time won't begin to run until the official start time).

Yes I'm game.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, AHF said:
  1. AHF
  2. @Nicholasp27
  3. @Spud2nique
  4. @lethalweapon3
  5. @capstone21
  6. @Diesel
  7. @pimp
  8. @Buzzard
  9. @LucastheThird
  10.  @IheartVolt

Last confirmation call before we get rolling this week.

@JayBirdHawk - Any chance you can join the fun?  

@bleachkit - Did you want in?

I will start the process by sending emails to people to help get our draft order and then will post the thread with the actual draft order and give people a 24 hour heads up before starting.  When I give that heads up, people are free to go ahead and make picks but no one will be on the clock until the official start time.  (I.e., if the above was the draft order I could make my pick at 1, Nicholas at 2, Spud at 3, etc. but if Lethal is busy then his time won't begin to run until the official start time).

Unfortunately, I will have to pass this time around.

• Moderators

Draft Order is selected.  Clock will start running Thursday morning but Buzz is ready to get this started!  (I will post a new thread for selections).

Order = 

#1 @Buzzard

#2 @bleachkit

#3 @capstone21

#4 @lethalweapon3

#5 @IheartVolt

#6 @pimp

#7 AHF

#8 @LucastheThird

#9 @Nicholasp27

#10 @Spud2nique

#11 @Diesel

(Reverse for even numbered rounds)

@JayBirdHawk - If you happen to be around and it is convenient if someone goes missing for a longer time, would you be willing to step in to fill any outstanding pick for that person while we find a more permanent substitute?  Hopefully won't be an issue but it has been often enough that I have to ask from one of the best at this in the past.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, AHF said:

Draft Order is selected.  Clock will start running Thursday morning but Buzz is ready to get this started!  (I will post a new thread for selections).

Order = 

#1 @Buzzard

#2 @bleachkit

#3 @capstone21

#4 @lethalweapon3

#5 @IheartVolt

#6 @pimp

#7 AHF

#8 @LucastheThird

#9 @Nicholasp27

#10 @Spud2nique

#11 @Diesel

(Reverse for even numbered rounds)

@JayBirdHawk - If you happen to be around and it is convenient if someone goes missing for a longer time, would you be willing to step in to fill any outstanding pick for that person while we find a more permanent substitute?  Hopefully won't be an issue but it has been often enough that I have to ask from one of the best at this in the past.

I can jump in with the assist if needed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, pimp said:

So Buzzard gets the #1 pick in the dynasty draft 2 years in a row , and the #1 pick in the fantasy draft too?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

He is the Cleveland Cavs of the Summer League draft.  Blame Spud and LW3 this year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

He is the Cleveland Cavs of the Summer League draft.  Blame Spud and LW3 this year!

😂 me???? I was gonna blame you for having the next to last pick. I don’t think 🤔 there was any way to screw me more. 😆 I guess I get to go again real quick at 13 after the Dies. @Buzzard is already pretty solid in both leagues so he doesn’t need the assistance.

@pimp seriously it’s all random. Like the NBA Draft lottery with Ernest & Young reps present...

🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Five years from now I don't think anywhere in the top 10 will be a reach.

5? Dang I’m thinking now. He’s the best passer in the league imo. You took ur QB. Can’t argue there.

• Like 1

• AHF unpinned this topic