• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk Summer Draft

AHF

I found my 2015 team. Kawhi and Giannis? Wtf. 😐 I need to review other teams and everyone else sucks but I got 2 stars ⭐😆 

THE SLAMMAS

General Manager: Spud2Nique

Head Coach: Doc Rivers

Guards: Damian Lillard*, Jamal Crawford*, Elfrid Payton, Devin Booker, Ben McLemore  

Forwards: Kawhi Leonard*, Giannis Antetokounmpo*, Julius Randle, Harrison Barnes, Ryan Anderson

Centers: Joakim Noah*, Gorgui Dieng, Steven Adams

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I found my 2015 team. Kawhi and Giannis? Wtf. 😐 I need to review other teams and everyone else sucks but I got 2 stars ⭐😆 

THE SLAMMAS

Guards: Damian Lillard*, Jamal Crawford*, Elfrid Payton, Devin Booker, Ben McLemore  

Forwards: Kawhi Leonard*, Giannis Antetokounmpo*, Julius Randle, Harrison Barnes, Ryan Anderson

Daaaamn!! You win

• Thanks 1

2016 winner is Lucas. (I think) Finals matchup would be AHF.

NEW DAY ROCKS

Guards: Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker, Elfrid Payton, Dion Waiters, Shabazz Muhammad, Seth Curry

Forwards: Giannis Antetokounmpo, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jahlil Okafor, Derrick Williams, Lance Stephenson*

Centers: Nerlens Noel, Zaza Pachulia

Head Coach: Jason Kidd

GM: LucastheThird

(* free agent contract under negotiation)

AHF U-NIQUES

Guards: Kyle Lowry, Rodney Hood, Jamal Murray, Danny Green, Marcus Smart, Tony Allen

Forwards: Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Jaylen Brown, Nikola Mirotic, Dario Saric

Centers: Rudy Gobert, Willie Cauley-Stein

Head Coach: Quin Snyder

GM: AHF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

THE SLAMMAS

Ps I meant everyone else sucks on my roster besides Freak and Claw. I wasn’t saying the other managers 😆 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

THE SLAMMAS

e860f26f29cdcab4f8620370b6b216e9.jpg

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

THE SLAMMAS

This is very strong.   Even the Julius Randle pick is very good.

Hall of fame: Giannis, Kawhi

All-Star:  Lillard, Booker

Strong starters:  Randle, Adams

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 8:01 PM, Spud2nique said:

2016 winner is Lucas. (I think) Finals matchup would be AHF.

NEW DAY ROCKS

Guards: Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker, Elfrid Payton, Dion Waiters, Shabazz Muhammad, Seth Curry

Forwards: Giannis Antetokounmpo, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jahlil Okafor, Derrick Williams, Lance Stephenson*

Centers: Nerlens Noel, Zaza Pachulia

Head Coach: Jason Kidd

GM: LucastheThird

(* free agent contract under negotiation)

AHF U-NIQUES

Guards: Kyle Lowry, Rodney Hood, Jamal Murray, Danny Green, Marcus Smart, Tony Allen

Forwards: Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Jaylen Brown, Nikola Mirotic, Dario Saric

Centers: Rudy Gobert, Willie Cauley-Stein

Head Coach: Quin Snyder

GM: AHF

I remember being high on Derrick Williams and Shabazz.....we all can be wrong at times.

I'm always in for the draft

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AHF said:

Now we just need that 10th.  

@LamarHampton ? Oh wait, that’s another burner of @kg01. No wait Lamar did it before. No? 😐 

@kg01 meanwhile is making up Hassan Whiteside jokes in his head in the middle of the day to use on the BIL during Thanksgiving dinner 🍴 in the sac. Speaking of Sac, does Vlade think 🤔 he’s on the verge of a championship or something? He’s adding super vets 😆 Hey buddy, don’t mean to burst ur bubble there but how bout making it to the dance 💃 first.By the way, I’ve always been pro Kings anti Scrubs. Go Mitch go L train 🚂 go Causwell go Peja Webber. Robbed in 2002. #leaguecheated #lookpasttheref #thereugo #sternsmilin

Edited by Spud2nique

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@LamarHampton ? Oh wait, that’s another burner of @kg01. No wait Lamar did it before. No? 😐 

@kg01 meanwhile is making up Hassan Whiteside jokes in his head in the middle of the day to use on the BIL during Thanksgiving dinner 🍴 in the sac. Speaking of Sac, does Vlade think 🤔 he’s on the verge of a championship or something? He’s adding super vets 😆 Hey buddy, don’t mean to burst ur bubble there but how bout making it to the dance 💃 first.By the way, I’ve always been pro Kings anti Scrubs. Go Mitch go L train 🚂 go Causwell go Peja Webber. Robbed in 2002. #leaguecheated #lookpasttheref #thereugo #sternsmilin

Nope. Twasnt me. Too busy for all that with having to keep track of all these chi'rens and such. 

A burner of @kg01? Ouch, brah. Thought we were like squawk bros. hurts. Right here in my chest.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Nope. Twasnt me. Too busy for all that with having to keep track of all these chi'rens and such. 

A burner of @kg01? Ouch, brah. Thought we were like squawk bros. hurts. Right here in my chest.

😂 we all fam 😊 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@turnermx perhaps? Smoothies alone aren’t gonna work. It needs to be a combination of smoothies, exercise and squawk dynasty draft to see results. 😉 

What about HopefulHawksfan or Marvin24Williams? They were both in it last year

• Like 1