• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk Summer Draft

AHF

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I'm afraid I'm too busy...I think last year I kept slowing it down, so it's probably best if I just observe.

Sounds good.  Just let me know if you have interest in being a co-owner or if you'd be willing to step in if someone has life get in the way.

I Had a couple of drinks 🍷 last night , and i thought about creating a fake username , so i could sign up as the 10th person ,so that we could get started.

I was gonna name myself 

“Bookie Maylock” 😂   ultimately i decided to just be patient instead. 😋

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pimp said:

I Had a couple of drinks 🍷 last night , and i thought about creating a fake username , so i could sign up as the 10th person ,so that we could get started.

I was gonna name myself “Bookie Maylock” 😂   ultimately i decided to just be patient instead. 😋

🤣 I’m bustin. That’s awesome. You were gonna have a dynasty burner 😂 

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 I’m bustin. That’s awesome. You were gonna have a dynasty burner 😂 

Trade announced:  pimp trades the #115th and #126th overall picks to Bookie Maylock for Kawhi Leonard and pick #140.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

Since it's been five years, does anybody have the 2014 Dynasty Draft list? That list/thread seems like it got lost in the sauce during the prior site updates. If so, I'll save those SUM-MELO results for 2014 after this 2019 Dynasty Draft is complete.

~lw3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Since it's been five years, does anybody have the 2014 Dynasty Draft list? That list/thread seems like it got lost in the sauce during the prior site updates. If so, I'll save those SUM-MELO results for 2014 after this 2019 Dynasty Draft is complete.

~lw3

I’ll check some spreadsheets. I usually have or had them all. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I wish I did. I'm interested to see how I was thinking 5 years ago.

• Moderators
On 7/13/2019 at 7:33 PM, lethalweapon3 said:

One more request before we start our engines. Since we've got a low SquawkGM-count this season, can we fill our rosters to the brim (not counting two-way deals) with 15 rounds, instead of the customary roster-minimum 13? Even if we get up to 10 SquawkGMs we'd make about 18 picks fewer than we made last season.

~lw3

I forgot about the coaches, so 16 rounds (15 players + 1 HC), and 8 picks less than last season,

~lw3

• Moderators
  1. AHF
  2. @Nicholasp27
  3. @Spud2nique
  4. @lethalweapon3
  5. @capstone21
  6. @Diesel
  7. @pimp
  8. @Buzzard
  9. @LucastheThird
  10.  @IheartVolt

Last confirmation call before we get rolling this week.

@JayBirdHawk - Any chance you can join the fun?  

@bleachkit - Did you want in?

I will start the process by sending emails to people to help get our draft order and then will post the thread with the actual draft order and give people a 24 hour heads up before starting.  When I give that heads up, people are free to go ahead and make picks but no one will be on the clock until the official start time.  (I.e., if the above was the draft order I could make my pick at 1, Nicholas at 2, Spud at 3, etc. but if Lethal is busy then his time won't begin to run until the official start time).